Benicassim Accommodation

Guest WELSHBIRD

hey, cant face the heat of a tent, and my friend wouldnt buy a ticket unless i agreed to a hotel/apartment.

anyone any suggesstions. 2 people, happy to share a bed etc dont need frills save for AC and a shower!

currently looking at Castellon and the Civis Jaime I

has anyone heard of it?

also, how do you get from there to the site each day?

thanks!!!!!

the cheapest I can offer for 2 people is

Hostel in Benicassim town I, with bathroom and fan

Double room, sleep 2 people for 600 Euros

or this one

Bungalow: villa with 1 twin bedroom, double sofa-bed in the living-room, bathroom, swimming pool, 5 minutes from the beach, sleep up to 4 people, all the facilities, for 1100 euros. Benicassim (Heliopolis).

or if you preffer something cheaper, just 7 km away

Hotel in Grao (Castellon´s beach), full bathroom, TV, air conditioning

Standard Room Services: fully equipped bathroom, Air Conditioning, Safe, Heating, Television, Telephone with Direct Dial, hair dryer

Facilities: Lift, Bar/Café, luggage deposit, Garden/Terrace, Restaurant, parking, laundry service

Double room, sleep 2 people for 400 Euros

or

Guillermo: 2 bedroom apartment, accommodating 6 people (it has got 2 double bedrooms plus a sofa bed in the dinigroom) , with comunitary swimmingpool, located in front of pinar park 3 minutes from the beach in the Grao. The price is 800 euros. I have got more than one in the same building.

it is anything that suits you?

Cristina

0034 667674058

######&gmail.com

www.######

If you're stopping in Castellon, there are buses to and from Benicassim, I'm not sure what time they stop though, but I seem to remember them running pretty late on.

But honestly, camping is not that bad. We were dreading it last year, but if you can get a decent shady spot, it's fine. It's miles cheaper then getting a hotel/apartment too.

Edited by AmyShambles