Reading Festival 2011

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think its a bit too soon for Slipknot to be back on the scene next year, Stone Sour are in full effect this year I doubt that Joey will have time to write, record and then tour a new slipknot album already when the Stone Sour one isn't out yet.

And if Slipknot do play, I think they will headline and if Reading don't give them headline, they'll be at Sonisphere

Foo Fighters as said before I really think will be at Download

Kasabian is a good choice though, can see that happening

Not a bad prediction.

If i were to add to it.

MCR and foo fighers switched days.

Offspring should be at least above sliknott

Are franz big enough to be that high on mainstage these days? I'd let them headline NME, and put jimmy mid stage.

Saturday lockup is pretty weak, i'd expect Less than Jake to have the double slot and co headline it.

King blues above sonic boom 6

Lethal bizzle has played every year. No way he'd be that high, in the dance tent, keep him around midstage.

I havent even heard the automatics name in a few months now. Doubt they will be big enough to headline FR in over a years time.

Looking at the lineup, It pretty weak. Probally wouldnt go. Actually thats a lie, I live in Reading and hate working around the festival. I would go, but I wouldnt enjoy myself.

Edited by ska_4_life

I think Foos are a definite.

If Dave could he would marry the festival... he loves it.

Download and R+L might have a bitch fight over System.

Melvin and Serj might have a little chat at this years festival.

Other than that... I think Muse/Green Day might finish off their world tours at R+L... and I have to say it would be a fine place to end up. Although apparently crap in 2007... RHCP will be back by then... so thats a possibility.

I have a serious feeling that next year could be one of the greatest years for R+L... headliner wise at least.

For me its the strokes that im most confident will be one of the headliners next year.

with any from:

muse,

SOAD,

Green day,

Foos,

RHCP,

kasabian

as the other 2.

on a personal level I would love it to be

Foo fighters

The strokes

AC/DC