World Cup 2010

Guest Cardboard Box City

Well ITV chose not to show any more of the opening ceremony, and instead witter on about complete bollocks we've been hearing about all f**king week.

Great work, chaps. C**ts.

Off down the pub now for the game - unless they decide not to show that and do a re-run of the 1966 final. :rolleyes:

Laters, people.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If South Africa get through their group, we have to put up with those shitty trumpets for longer...

... COME ON MEXICO!!!

:lol:

I don't think it'll make any difference unfortunately. ;)

The crowds will be most SA's anyway, and it'll probably be the case that other fans will buy them and blow them, on a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" basis.

Horns aside, that was a decent opening game. :)

I've completely changed my stance on the vulvas (please Neil - can you put a swear filter in so 'vuvuzela' becomes 'vulva'?) and I really like them now.

The atmosphere in that game was unreal, and I thought the vulvas (:lol:) really helped make that atmopshere so good, and really quite unique.

I love the things and I want one. But would probably not get one as it would mean the end of my marriage.