"London Underground" come's to glasto!

Guest siker

I wouldn't get too excited. If it's anything like the actual Underground you'll have to wait ages to get in, it'll be rammed, close on random days over the weekend, cost too much and have a rubbish PA.

A DLR bar I'd be excited about...

Monorail from PGB to Jazz World and change onto the Underground for Shangri La

• 1 month later...

London Underground was THE jaw dropping visual highlight of the festival for me. I was telling everyone that they had to see it and will probably rave about it for weeks. It should win a prize or be in a gallery somewhere or something. Just awesome. It was also the smokiest club I think I have ever been into.

London Underground was THE jaw dropping visual highlight of the festival for me. I was telling everyone that they had to see it and will probably rave about it for weeks. It should win a prize or be in a gallery somewhere or something. Just awesome. It was also the smokiest club I think I have ever been into.

Bumped into someone at the local car wash today who also had a parking sticker. He was adamant that the whole train through building thing has been there for at least the last three festivals. Now I know I often get pretty lubricated at Glastonbury, but I am pretty sure I would have remembered seeing it before. Can anyone verify whether it made its debut this year, or has been there for years?

I never saw it before this year...been going since 1992

Can anyone help me out with finding the girl on at around 11.30 (Friday) to 1.30am (Saturday)?

/index.php?showtopic=150458&st=0&p=3362330&#entry3362330">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=150458&st=0&p=3362330&#entry3362330

Cheers

Also some pics of Trash City and London Underground in the link too

Edited by adamduck

Was probably confusing it with the car sticking outta the top of the NYC Downlow building that was in Block 9 (I think !) this year. That's been there for the last several years, the tube train defo new tho and looked pretty d@mn impressive to say the least :) Never ceases to amaze me how they make the façades and so on look so bl**dy real B)

Edited by mikeb

Must say it was probably the most impressive thing I've seen there for years, stood there for a few minutes just going 'wha????' it Would be interesting if they could team this up with the German Chaos Computing Club and their Blinkenlights project. http://blinkenlights.net/project and turn the facade into some sort of electronic canvas.