Shall i still go ?

Guest radioheadchick1970

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be great, I went last year with a group of friends, but spent a lot of time bimbling around on my own, I loved it. Went wherever I wanted on whatever whim I had at the time, you don't have to hang around waiting for mates to be ready to go or watch bands you don't want to see, it just works :P

It'll be great, I went last year with a group of friends, but spent a lot of time bimbling around on my own, I loved it. Went wherever I wanted on whatever whim I had at the time, you don't have to hang around waiting for mates to be ready to go or watch bands you don't want to see, it just works :P

Get yourself there! It would be a hell of a shame to miss out. Why don't you and your son go to the efests camp and get to know a few people there. Then you'll both be able to do your own thing if you decide to or just experience the whole thing together.

Sod your other half! Doesn't he realise how unfair he's being on you?

Edited by farewellandgoodnight

Get yourself there! It would be a hell of a shame to miss out. Why don't you and your son go to the efests camp and get to know a few people there. Then you'll both be able to do your own thing if you decide to or just experience the whole thing together.

Sod your other half! Doesn't he realise how unfair he's being on you?

I remember when I first went with my (now) wife as a couple and I'd go wandering off on my own for hours on end because that's what I'd always been used to doing LOL she was less than impressed but forgave me when she realised/I explained that it was just simply force of habit and I wasn't deserting her on purpose :P:P

thats a good idea , where abouts do they camp at ?? i think he's just expecting me to say oh ok then lets get the money back . i really cant do right from wrong right now lol , oh well , im not going to miss out , or let my son miss out , its going to be a great chill out for him after hes gcse's :P

I've not been to any of the meets before but I think the Camp is around Pennards if I recall. It's easier to meet people if there're a couple of you and once you're part of the group you don't need to worry about doing it on your own or you son going for a wander. You'll have a great time, get yourself there!

I'm still trying to convince my dear old Mother to come and she's said she's going to try for tickets with the old man next year at the grand old age of 58.

Well hes been 8 times and does exactly what he wants to do , last year was my first time at glasto so my son and i wandered about a fair bit getting used to the place , he did exactly what he wanted to do , i actually enjoyed the dance village and my son loved it ! dizzee rascal was one of my highlights , something i would never have gone to had my son not been with me . It was brill ! seeing he's face will always stay with me , he was overawed with it all ... brilliant ! :P

:P I'd like to point out that these days I'm more than happy with my wifes company at Glasto (in fact, in day to day life we're rarely out of each others company as we work for the same company and most of our friends are mutual and we still get along great which baffles the shit out of most of our couple friends :P ), It's just that the first year we went together was the first time i'd done Glasto as part of a couple and...well you know the rest of the story :P:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll have to see if i can find it ! lol . wow good on them , i think my dad has a secret desire lol , he's pretty jelous that im going to see u2 lol . Saw the quo last year as he brought me up on them , i had a bloody brill time , although at 40 i never admitted to him i was pissed at midday on a sunday lmfao :P

f**k knows , i think he's having a mid life crisis lol , i'd hate to dissapoint my son ! was fantastic last year , just a bit apprehensive as to being on my own ,never been on my own at a festival lol ... how fecking sad lmao :P