Orbital/Wonder

Guest bigsystem

I was going to, until I saw Gomez on avalon at same time. I am undecided.

I know stevie is classic and all, but for me it would be Orbital (I have missed them 3 times now watching other acts...each time I've loved the gig I've chosen but always wished I had seen orbital at least once).

However gomez were responsible for the best glasto gig of my life (the kind where it's so beautiful you are tearing up) and I would very, very much like to have an upclose and personal finish to my festival with them, they still make amazing music and have some real classics in their catalogue (for me)

I was going to, until I saw Gomez on avalon at same time. I am undecided.

I know stevie is classic and all, but for me it would be Orbital (I have missed them 3 times now watching other acts...each time I've loved the gig I've chosen but always wished I had seen orbital at least once).

However gomez were responsible for the best glasto gig of my life (the kind where it's so beautiful you are tearing up) and I would very, very much like to have an upclose and personal finish to my festival with them, they still make amazing music and have some real classics in their catalogue (for me)

I know Miss Lucious Lucy is definitely going with the Brothers H...am still undecided myself. But don't worry - I think they may just get a crowd...:P

I wanna see Ash on the JP on the sunday night, i cant see it happening though, everyone i am going with wants to see Stevie, i will most likely succumb to peer pressure and stay at Pyramid after Faithless!

I hope someone makes the effort to go along to the JP though, lol!