Relentless Tent

Guest chiphilla

Well on the Thursday it only took 20 mins from when it opened, but we'd been waiting in line a while before that.

Another night it had been open for a while so I thought it was gonna be ages to get in, only about half an hour or slightly longer... given that you could easily spend 2 hours in there its pretty worth it. DJ OD (at Leeds) is a legend.

Well on the Thursday it only took 20 mins from when it opened, but we'd been waiting in line a while before that.

Another night it had been open for a while so I thought it was gonna be ages to get in, only about half an hour or slightly longer... given that you could easily spend 2 hours in there its pretty worth it. DJ OD (at Leeds) is a legend.

i was under the impression that the relentless tent was not really a tent but more of a kind of dj stage just covered in a relentless designed cover kind of thing..if you get me?! there was no entrance to get into it ...bit similar to nme ect. confused why people had to queue.

am i missing something?!?! or getting massively confused..photos wouldnt go a miss :P

Edited by sorted

You're right about the relentless stage.

It's like a triangle kinda thing, here's a link to another thread about it there's pics of it there:

/index.php?showtopic=130564&mode=linearplus">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...mode=linearplus

Though I remember it being taller than that last year... :P

The queues people are talking about are the ones to get into the Silent Disco.

relentless live replaced the duracell tent and it's in the same place i believe

the silent disco is near the football pitches across from yellow further down from where you enter the arena