good people to get high with

Guest capt trink

if ur going to to leeds for the first time or u have been before but had a bad time when u got high,with the people u went with. my groups gona be people who love geting high but want to be safe when they are high. let me know what u think and if ur up for it!

As long as everyone there makes a pledge to form a band afterwards. That includes me being thrown some maracas or playing the triangle on stage due to my horrific lack of musical talent.

if ur going to to leeds for the first time or u have been before but had a bad time when u got high,with the people u went with. my groups gona be people who love geting high but want to be safe when they are high. let me know what u think and if ur up for it!

I'll talk seriously for a second here...

About 5 years ago, a girl I knew had a birthday party around her parents house and she was inviting all of her friends. The problem was, as you'd expect, her friends had friends she didn't know, and these "friends of friends" were all told that this party would have free beer and lots and lots of free drugs. There wasn't. There was free beer and there were drugs but it was all bought with about 15 to 25 people in mind. Close to 100 people turned up in the end. When all the drugs went and the beer was drying up, I went out for an hour to get some more, and when I got back (having spent another £300), the 100 people had left but not before destroying the house, and I don't exaggerate that.

They f**king demolished the house from the inside. Staircases were broken, beds had been ripped apart and pissed in, the bathroom was set on fire... not one room in the place was left untouched. This was all because there were not enough drugs to go around.

If there's one thing you want to avoid, it's telling people you'll be bringing drugs or arranging to meet people who'll be wanting to get high. Seriously, matey, I wouldn't even advertise it. Not in public at least.

My advice would be to simply go there and find people over the weekend who share your desire to get stoned in peace. I'd love to join you but I'll be there with the missus and she doesn't approve of drugs - so unless you can give me something quick that doesn't require me to sit down, I won't be there but I hope you can be responsible about it and manage to have a good time.

I'll talk seriously for a second here...

About 5 years ago, a girl I knew had a birthday party around her parents house and she was inviting all of her friends. The problem was, as you'd expect, her friends had friends she didn't know, and these "friends of friends" were all told that this party would have free beer and lots and lots of free drugs. There wasn't. There was free beer and there were drugs but it was all bought with about 15 to 25 people in mind. Close to 100 people turned up in the end. When all the drugs went and the beer was drying up, I went out for an hour to get some more, and when I got back (having spent another £300), the 100 people had left but not before destroying the house, and I don't exaggerate that.

They f**king demolished the house from the inside. Staircases were broken, beds had been ripped apart and pissed in, the bathroom was set on fire... not one room in the place was left untouched. This was all because there were not enough drugs to go around.

If there's one thing you want to avoid, it's telling people you'll be bringing drugs or arranging to meet people who'll be wanting to get high. Seriously, matey, I wouldn't even advertise it. Not in public at least.

My advice would be to simply go there and find people over the weekend who share your desire to get stoned in peace. I'd love to join you but I'll be there with the missus and she doesn't approve of drugs - so unless you can give me something quick that doesn't require me to sit down, I won't be there but I hope you can be responsible about it and manage to have a good time.

never said i would b giveing drugs away for free,should have made that clear but didnt! its for people that plan on taking drugs and want to have a good time. last year seen a guy off his tits on ket,his friends had left him and he was lying on the floor ,with my group there will always be some one there 2 make sure ur ok and ur haveing the best time u can! p.s anynoe reading this and wants to come its bring ur own drugs no smack !

So your goal is to get a group of people together to get high and then tell them they can't get high because they're looking after others who can?

Good luck with that one.

Why not ask a blind person to help another blind person across the street while you're at it?

Edited by capt trink

:P

Well, actually there are 3:

1. Indeed, bring plenty more drugs (and beer) to share around to keep people happy - if you're having a session, you need to come prepared. It's like going to Vietnam without a f**king condom. Alternatively, don't bring any drugs at all and enjoy the festival with a sound mind so that you can actually take something from it.

2. Don't tell anybody you're taking them - let them discover you have drugs when you know they are the right people you can trust with said information, otherwise you'll end up with all the wrong sorts of people attending your session, stealing all of your resources until you have none left, and starting a war until they find some more; usually taking it out on the person who came up with the idea first and everybody else last, making the whole f**king thing a disaster for everybody.

3. Don't let somebody who's high look after you. There's a reason why people become designated drivers after everybody else is pissed - it's so that you don't end up in a lake dead. Like I said, it's the blind leading the blind. Somebody's who's off their face on ket won't be able to look after a person who's chilled out on weed, and likewise, the person who is chilled out on weed will not give a shit about the person who's freaking out on ket. Drugs f**k you up, end of.

Online you can talk about looking after somebody all you want, you can have a heart of gold and try to arrange a place for people to get high and chill out... but you're assuming that everybody has this relaxed attitude, and that everybody is this one-dimensional.

They're not.

Believe it or not, people are different. You could be tolerant to every drugs effects and little 15 year old Dave (or "echo" as we called him in school, because he repeated everything twice) could suck up his first can of Lynx and end up in a coma, and because YOU are off your face, you wouldn't give a shit. You'd just leave him there.

You'd also have to appoint somebody who would avoid drugs whilst everybody else was getting high. We used to called them "nannies" when we were younger; it was the shittest job in the world, and 9 times out of 10 they always ended up taking drugs anyway unable to look after anybody. Believe me, the only way you can ever tolerate a discussion with somebody on acid is when you're on acid yourself, otherwise you're just left sitting there by yourself listening to the same f**king guy telling the the same f**king story about clowns for 6 hours straight like it's on some kind of hellish psychedelic loop.

It was a spur of the moment idea, absolutely no thought went into it, absolutely no logic was applied, and you know what? If there's one person I don't want in charge of a session, it's you, capt trink, because it seems you haven't got a f**king clue. You won't listen to any of this, of course, because it's common sense, and considering you started this thread and haven't really addressed anything I've said, it would appear you have none.

mayb u have a point in some of the stuff u have said,but ive been to enough festivals and got high with enough random people to know im a sound guy to get high with. u dont know me so u shouldnt judge me, im gona be at leeds with my friends haveing a good time, anyone wanting to party or just chill is welcome, even you shocktk.

There will be an eFest meet arranged nearer the time, I'm sure there will be plenty of people there looking to get wasted either way, no real need for a seperate meet purely for narcotics abusers. We can enjoy the rich tapestry of life that is Leeds fest together. :P