announcement tomorrow

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As its been said before this very nearly didn't happen. I'm just greatful i get the chance to go again, there's plenty of bits to keep everyone occupied and happy for the weekend.

At the time the lineups never really look that outstanding but couple of months later they look blinding. There's loads of bands here i have no idea about and i'm pretty excited to find out who they are and if i like them.

i'd have been gutted if knew all the bands playing because festivals are about seeing some bands you know but the best memories are seeing bands you never knew existed. to steal from leicester city

keep the faith

Well I'm a tad gutted there's not a nifty DJ announcement like Yoda or Mr Scruff for the Friday, but overall, i'm really looking forward to the festival. I'll defo be heading off to Roots Manuva!

There's been enough times when I've not known bands at a festival (take Great Escape in Brighton), have popped along and I've come away thinking those have been the highlights. That's where the gems come from.

I'll be purchasing my ticket as soon as Mr Bank allows.

AWESOME I've always wanted to see Seasick Steve! :P

I was hoping there were a few more bands I knew but ah well theres time to listen :P

Anymore acts or is that it?

+ Is the saturday headliner (indoor and outdoor) already announced? Wonder who they'll be

yo la tengo have already been announced as a uk festival exclusive for end of the road.

i saw the crookes at the indietracks warm up party at firebug last year (promoted by our brilliant leicester promoter friends twesta) and they were very good indeed.

and gaggle will frankly be ace. they're the one band im most excited to see this summer.

I think it's an excellent announcement... Seasick Steve was brilliant a few years ago - a real highlight - and I can absolutely see that working on the mainstage.... having said that Roots Manuva will also be terrific inside...

For me the key annoucements here though are Caribou (who I've never seen but really wanted to at Glastonbury a few years ago - check them out - they are ace) and Slow Club... (great songwriting)....

After a slow start in terms of announcement, it's now shaping up to be one of the best ever... still not sure if I'll be going but credit to the organisers for putting this line up together.

Sean

x