19 new bands

Guest jaab

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash

Killing Joke (i hope he puts them on mainstage this time and not 3rd stage again so they clash)

CKY

John Garcia (tho hope is fading)

Deep Purple (again unlikely now)

Alice In Chains

....not exactly huge bands im asking for but no doubt we'll get another 19 "pub sized bands" to go with the big headliners :P

Slash

Killing Joke (i hope he puts them on mainstage this time and not 3rd stage again so they clash)

CKY

John Garcia (tho hope is fading)

Deep Purple (again unlikely now)

Alice In Chains

....not exactly huge bands im asking for but no doubt we'll get another 19 "pub sized bands" to go with the big headliners :P

Thats what i thought, he did that we want fun song with the guys from jackass in the video and then i've not heard anything else. As for smaller bands i'm gonna hope for
  • Chimaira, Ill Nino, Escape the Fate, Ignite, Sepultura/Soulfly and Terror

Wish gallows would be on that list but i can't see them being there.

sorry i was a bit unclear, of course we can blame him for pissing our money away but he got a lot of shit last time for bigging the announcement up and then producing, what most considered to be, inadequate bands. This time he doesn't seem to be bigging the announcement up at all so if it is shit he can't be blamed for giving us false hope.