2011 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please use paragraphs, it's very dense to read your writing and your point goes all over the place.

It can matter as it can weaken the festival in the long run, like in the 80's when mis-booking almost ended the festival.

"Perfect to healine" was your "musical snobbery" quote, but you're right it's not about the "music level" that's why I herd they are booking Lady Gaga, Balck Eyed Peas to get "bum on seats".

Back to the matter on hand, I was using Franz as an example of a band that were popular enough to headline but not ready as you didn't understand the difference.

I didn't have a problem with the reading the paragraph, it must just be you. I think you have sentences and paragraphs confused, you don't have to start a paragraph when you finish a sentence. I don't understand why you have even brought up Lady Gaga and Black Eyed peas - they have no relevance and will probably never even play Reading/leeds.

Did you get that, or was that small paragraph to hard for you to read.

although there were initial sound problems at titp this year

kasabian were a fantastic headliner - lots of singing, jumping around with your mates what more can you ask for

a lot better than 'slit your wrists' My chemical romance type shite

Can you please use paragraphs, it's very dense to read your writing and your point goes all over the place.

It can matter as it can weaken the festival in the long run, like in the 80's when mis-booking almost ended the festival.

"Perfect to healine" was your "musical snobbery" quote, but you're right it's not about the "music level" that's why I herd they are booking Lady Gaga, Balck Eyed Peas to get "bum on seats".

Back to the matter on hand, I was using Franz as an example of a band that were popular enough to headline but not ready as you didn't understand the difference.