Seetickets Nightmare !

Guest CrispyRed

I have checked my ticket several times because of threads like this and also because in 2005 the same thing happened to me except see rang me up and told me the money hadnt gone, i gave them alternative card details and all was cool. However upon checking this time i noticed i have two see tickets reference numbers, each one with my name and confirmation of a full price ticket, car park ticket and booking fee. The money has only been taken once but there is defo 2 bookings, what do you think the chances are of them sending me two tickets??

btw i have also checked my bf's ticket at the same address and he has a completely diff ref num???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about this i posted on that link thats back on the first page but this has made me paranoid, and just want to make sure im fine.

I checked the seetickets tracker and it has everything on there saying £140 because i paid the £50 balance thing then £15 car park and the £4.95 postal charge so thats 159.95 and i have a comformation email, and on my bankstatement for Jan - Feb it has "Tickets" not the Glastonbury that it said it would be and a number which is 0871 220 0260 and the £159.95 that it took.

So am i okay? sorry for being a fool just want to make sure because i just couldnt miss out on Glasto it would probley break me!

Edited by farewellandgoodnight