Will this years line up top last years?

Guest spooge

to be honest Arcade fire are good but are they really that good to headline? Axels is litterally nothing without the original GnR line, chinese democracy flopped like a flaccid dick and in my opinion the libertines "rumour" is the only thing to jizz over (unless your die hard fans of the other bands) last year had some class headliners but will this years line up top it? i think not but people have different opinions, what do you think??

x

Better than the crap that is KoL(the first two albums are good in my books, the latest was boring tripe) and Arctic Monkeys who were crap live

G n R aren't my cup of tea but they are f**king huge, Arcade Fire are thought of as one of the best bands in the world by critics, and have an immense live atmosphere, a Libertine reunion(if they are for some reason a headliner) would have tons of hype surrounding it-setting reading/leeds above other festivals.

Blink 182 are a bit boring in my book, but there first and only UK concert in how many years?

The exclusivity of it all makes it good, and the fact that none of these huge bands have toured in a long time

I think they've taken a good step (although possibly forced) by getting bands who aren't on the festival circuit every year. KOL, Kasabian, Green Day, Killers, Foo Fighters etc get boring, everyone's seen them now. Arcade Fire I love, and I think deserve their shot at headlining. Blink were the one band that most people wanted to play this year, so that's a good booking. GnR I simply don't care about.

I think the last 3 years have had fantastic headliners, to be honest. Killers and GnR the only weak links in 9, but neither are as bad as The Darkness or Razorlight.

Well I think unless your an indie fan (which I am to an extent) then last years line up would've been disappointing, especially the first announcement. So this year I think there will definitely be more of a contrast between the 3 headliners this year and it all depends if you personally like any of the bands announced tonight as to how strong you think the line up is.

Hey man I noticed in your sig that you've seen The King Blues live. They are supporting The Specials at RAH tonight. I'm probably not going to be able to get to see them but I might be able to sneak off work if there are worth seeing. Would you recommend them?

Hey man I noticed in your sig that you've seen The King Blues live. They are supporting The Specials at RAH tonight. I'm probably not going to be able to get to see them but I might be able to sneak off work if there are worth seeing. Would you recommend them?

i was so happy when radiohead, brand new and deftones were in the first announcement last year

i dont think anythings gonna top that for me, unless fleet foxes, flaming lips, animal collective, or sum41 (for remeniscence) are announced

as for the whole lineup, maybe

I think people are being too optimistic here. The (apparent) headliners are all strong, but I know there's going to be the usual one-hit-wonder Indie acts taking up high slots. Believe me, I won't be surprised to see The Big Pink 3rd/4th headlining the Main Stage,