• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

I fail to understand what the point in shutting the thread would be.

If people want to use it as a place to chat then let them and if people are bored with the thread, then they'll just stop posting and it will drift off the first page and it won't be used anymore.

The other threads that are rarely posted in aren't closed, so why should this one be? :huh:

I fail to understand what the point in shutting the thread would be.

If people want to use it as a place to chat then let them and if people are bored with the thread, then they'll just stop posting and it will drift off the first page and it won't be used anymore.

The other threads that are rarely posted in aren't closed, so why should this one be? :huh:

Edited by ampersand

not having a go or anything. just the way i'm feeling the now. i pm'd gail to talk to her about it though, and as you can see, she agrees.

to be honest, the discussions part of the board is getting less populated and rubbish. could do with more folk taking part as at least two regulars have pissed off for good.

Right, I've just read through what I've missed, and when I saw all the filth, I decided I don't want to be part of this thread anymore. It's crude and inappropriate and horrid.

f**k Ben saying it needs to be deleted - it doesn't, it can sit and dither and we can read through the good bits. But the entire purpose of this thread has gone since the festival's over. Realistically, it should have been a comfortable place for singles to have a nice chat and get to know each other. Not a thread for everyone who's banging someone on the thread to talk in the filthiest means possible about various sexual acts and who did what in a hotel room or a tent.

Innuendo is fine. But no wonder it got bloody clique-y in here if everyone else left because conversation in here is a little sickening.

This went totally downhill and as much as I like you all, it really doesn't give a very good impression of the young people that go to Glasto.

So I'm done, hopefully those of us who are still single next year retain some dignity if a thread gets opened for G2011.

I just want to sorry if I've offended anyone and I agree that things have got slightly out of hand here just lately. I still think you are all awesome people but I'm also done with this thread for good so do what you like with it. I will say that I think people have over reacted a bit but oh well. I don't wanna get into an argument with anyone over it. Cheerio singles peeps :) x

Edited by geztival_09

• 1 month later...

This thread is NOT being resurrected. A request came up the other day by a new singleton and it hoped it wouldnt come back...its been dead for well over a month...lets keep it that way :(

Watch this space for something a little less inane in the coming months but I dont think most of the people involved want to see its re-emergence to be honest.

It's fun but its also bloody stupid ;) and I dont think it actually succeeded in anything in the end...

heyho.

Edited by LusciousLucy