• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

We need to talk. I want to start making bags from upholstery offcuts...there is a shop in my village/town that is selling them to me at silly prices cos they want to get rid of them. I would love to start a cottage industry if at all possible.

sex: female

Preferred fun with Boys or Girls: boys

Age: 43 according to birth certificate. There are many a good thing that can be said about the older women.

Ideal date at Glastonbury: relaxed, no expectations, comfortable conversation and silence, getting drunk at the same pace, laughing in the same places, dancing to the same rhythm or band even, looking at the starry sky from the stone circle about 4.00 a.m

Looking for: chemistry, mutual attraction, failing that, lots of cider and a snog behind the cow sheds

Fave tipple: cider, lager, beer, wine, vodka, gin

Fave style of music to boogy to: don't have a fave

Other interests other than Glastonbury: world peace and marmite

sex: female

Preferred fun with Boys or Girls: boys

Ideal date at Glastonbury: bimbling round various stages during the day then ending up in random places during the night and having strange flash backs of arcadia / trash city etc

Looking for: somebody that can help me remember the randomness from the night before...and possibly shed light on bruises etc...and to help me forget that i will be turning 30 shortly

Fave tipple: lager, red wine, vodka, (and i'll say it quietly...i don't like cider esp strawberry...sorry!)

Fave style of music to boogy to: absolutely anything and everyting...but if the Cure play - i would be a jibbering wreak

Other interests other than Glastonbury: music, gigs, playing guitar (badly),

Edited by halfpint

Here goes nothing...

Sex: Female

Preferred fun with Boys or Girls: Men

Ideal date at Glasto: Going on a big Glasto adventure. There's always something exciting to discoverrr :P

Looking for: I'm open minded. Whatever tickles my pickle at the time, I suppose.

Fave tipple: SoCo and lemonade, or a good cider. And my cider standards are high!

Fave style of music to boogy to: Literally anything. Though I'll definitely be skanking to Jakwob, wherever he happens to be gracing Glasto!

Other interests other than Glasto: Gigging, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, documentaries (both watching and making), annnd everything in between.

Ok, excellent thread.

New to the forum and recently separated (well 9 months now). Was with my Lady for 12 years from the age of 20.

Looking to meet some fun people at Glasto this year! Just like I do every year.

sex: male

Preferred fun with Boys or Girls: Girls

Ideal date at Glastonbury: Naked Mud Wrestle! :P Party all day and night and then see the sun rise! (it will be sunny)

Looking for: good friends from both genders and obviously a fun girl who can party hard for 5 days and nights and remain sane..they can look after me then.. :P

Fave tipple: lager, red wine, Rattler (Cornish folk know)

Fave style of music to boogy to: Dance but love all music..I Love it all!!

Other interests other than Glastonbury: music, gigs, learning to play guitar, going to the gym (with my new found spare time), Love cinema (don't really watch TV except for a couple of programmes), other Festivals!