Muddy Matches/MySingleEFestFriend.com

Guest LusciousLucy

How do you see "reputation"? :unsure:

EVERYONE READ THIS

llcoolphil has asked me to tell him what's happening RE: singles meet so he can put it on the meets thread.

Are we definitely set on Wednesday at 6 at the cider bus?

And what are we doing in terms of wearing / taking something so that we're recognised as singles?

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

yeah we coulda gone in the rain, but my mate wasnt really dressed for rain :rolleyes:

went for a jolly round the shops and bought a kitchen sink to take to glasto :lol: well, a travel/ fold down basin sized bowl i can wash my hair in ... not long now!!!

Oooh its all gone all fancy and shiny! :blink:

Sorry to hear about your newt Bec - r.i.p mrs newt.

I thought it was just me that was finding the constant horns at the footie annoying but glad its universal! Crikey it was doing my head in! :angry:

I was supposed to go to a wildlife park today to see meerkats and things, but it was rained off... still,hopefully we can get al the rain outta the way over the next week and a bit!

yeah 6 at the cider bus will be great :)

yeah i agree this needs to be worked out, it needs to be something not ott... or red or white because remember there is a football game on before so there will be a load of red and white about already

Blair Drummond? I went there in April, was such a nice day. Definitely do it when the sun is out. Though if I heard one more "simples" or "compare the meerkat" wise crack there would have been a murder!