• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

Hahaaa.../index.php?showtopic=124369&hl=Singles+Meet">last year's Singles Meet thread located!

Enjoy perusing...if people want to do a similar thing for this thread then say so. Might make life a bit easier. All a laugh but you never know what may come now do you? :P

After last year's monumental failure with the Singles Meet and it would seem plenty of lonesome lovelies are out there still...perhaps a really concerted effort to make happenings happen should happen?

Edited by LusciousLucy

Pretty lady :P (Although...silly me thought you was a boy until 2 minutes ago! Doh!) You get that a lot round here though... :P

Funkfarley and Pezzypops are both recipients of multigender confusions...its not til the meets that everything gets revealed (! no NOT like that!!!...blame the sticky labels I give out!) and you get the ever amusing 'oh I thought you were a girl/guy' comments! :P

This has reminded me of the day my mate and I went to The Guardian's Festival dating service. As some of you have met me when drunk, you'll know that it's not an impressive sight. This day we were particularly shocking, half asleep in the deck chairs whilst wearing strange hats and drinking more. Needless to say it wasn't a sucessful day's dating... I think we stuck it out for an hour or so before it just became plain embarrassing.

I can't think why I'm single. Fat, binge drinking scouser. Although in singles column style it would make me "cuddly, sociable Merseyside resident".

Pretty lady :O (Although...silly me thought you was a boy until 2 minutes ago! Doh!) You get that a lot round here though... :P

Funkfarley and Pezzypops are both recipients of multigender confusions...its not til the meets that everything gets revealed (! no NOT like that!!!...blame the sticky labels I give out!) and you get the ever amusing 'oh I thought you were a girl/guy' comments! :)

This has reminded me of the day my mate and I went to The Guardian's Festival dating service.

Pretty lady :P (Although...silly me thought you was a boy until 2 minutes ago! Doh!) You get that a lot round here though... :P

Funkfarley and Pezzypops are both recipients of multigender confusions...its not til the meets that everything gets revealed (! no NOT like that!!!...blame the sticky labels I give out!) and you get the ever amusing 'oh I thought you were a girl/guy' comments! ;)

haha yea I thought geztival was a guy too lol

yea, quick success or failure..no lingering time wasting and at glasto, could be very amusing ..even if it wasn't serious speed dating just a piss take lol

should I put my picture on my profile.? hmmm itd have to be my fb pic..i look super pale though ;/

oooh what fun. Pic was fairly recent.

References available on request :P