Other stages

Guest hilliard05

I tihnk the lock up will be between Sun 41, Bad Religion, Sick of it All, Rancid and Alkaline Trio.
Edited by wheres the mudfight

My guess/hopes based upon rumours floating around...

NME

Arcade Fire

QOTSA

Hole (Seeing their name everywhere although I wouldn't like them to headline) (I'd prefer Pendulum or MGMT)

Lock Up

Sum 41/Rancid (Either would suit me)

Bad Religion

Dance Stage

Hot Chip/Simian Mobile Disco (Either again)

Festival Republic

Hadouken!

Delphic

Laura Marling/Ellie Goulding

Not to mention along with the headliners, if it is anything like this I'll be torn all over the park.

My guess/hopes based upon rumours floating around...

NME

Arcade Fire

QOTSA

Hole (Seeing their name everywhere although I wouldn't like them to headline) (I'd prefer Pendulum or MGMT)

Lock Up

Sum 41/Rancid (Either would suit me)

Bad Religion

Dance Stage

Hot Chip/Simian Mobile Disco (Either again)

Festival Republic

Hadouken!

Delphic

Laura Marling/Ellie Goulding

Not to mention along with the headliners, if it is anything like this I'll be torn all over the park.

I think people are maybe expecting too much for the FR stage going on some predictions. Delphic, Laura Marling and The XX spring to mind. Delphic have had a top 10 album and are playing to half decent sized venues (1000-1500) now, whilst Laura Marlings album was top 5 in the midweek chart with decent venues in her tour and The XX have built up a pretty good fanbase. FR stage bands are generally pretty small. I'd think someones side project will headline one of the nights, haven't a clue tho who and no idea who to headline the other nights its generally the hardest stage to pick the headliners I'd say.

These are hopes more then guesses, but I reckon also possibilities.

Interpol for the clash with Guns n Roses on Sunday (if it isn't Arcade fire)

Can't see Maccabees being a headliner just yet, maybe a second headliner (under Interpol would be a dream come true)

As for the other 2 headliners for NME i have no idea - maybe MGMT with a new album coming out soon.

Festival Republic - very much agree with someones guess of the xx, Delphic and Ellie Goulding as headliners (even though EG is dreadful, anyone see her temper trap cover on youtube?)

Looking forward to Monday now!