Second announcement

Guest SweepingTheNation

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another clue "this band name is almost like a girl's name, but not quite" (they're belgian)

I just asked a Belgian friend and he's asked someone else who said it must be Isbells(if so they're very very good)

also this one

This young lady, while pretty, ain't no sissie

If you'd read the thread about headliners, which presumably you did given it's all you've gone on about, you'd have seen this much quoted post from Rob Challice:

We have announced at least one headliner.

There will be a further list of artists announced on Wednesday. Out next headliner will be announced mid April.

Thanks

Rob Challice / Summer Sundae

Edited by SweepingTheNation

im sorry but as annoucements go this has to be the most underwhelming of all.........i have been to every summer sundae but cannot justify spending £100+ on the lineup of hasbeens and never will bes that have been cobbled together so far....this used to be the best festival in the midlands....it is not even looking like the best festival in leicester.......FFS give us some headliners

Just means 1 less person who's queing for the orange tree tent.

the announcement so far seems pretty special to me.

The whip

sunshine underground

los campesinos

go team

frightened rabbit

futureheads

liam frost

tuung

erland and the carnival

Mumford and sons

based on no more bands i like playing that equals £10.00 per band! Every single one of them is worth more than £10.00 to see. I'm excited about seeing what the fuss is all about with regards to The Fall. Wheres the best place to start with them?

I can understand people being underwhelmed as a lot of those are not mainstream names, or are on the verge of being mainstream. But with all due respects when has Summer Sundae ever been a festival that champions the well known drivel that V Festival and sometimes, Reading and Leeds does?

Most of the stuff so far is quality new/ relatively new music and I suggest people actually give it a listen first before dismissing it because they've not heard of it.

im sorry but as annoucements go this has to be the most underwhelming of all.........i have been to every summer sundae but cannot justify spending £100+ on the lineup of hasbeens and never will bes that have been cobbled together so far....this used to be the best festival in the midlands....it is not even looking like the best festival in leicester.......FFS give us some headliners