The Headliners are

Guest keese46

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest load of crap I've ever heard. Limp Bizkit aren't fit to lick Blink's faeces. They're not bigger now and were certainly not bigger before. 'Back in the day' everyone i knew liked a bit of Blink whereas Limp Bizkit listeners were usually those who were still pathetic enough to watch WWE.
Edited by gr4h4m

Wrong as in not there or as in wrong placing?

Wrong as in not playing.

As I've said, I'm not 100% on that, but I have lots of different very well sourced info including some that's been sourced since this thread started which is all saying it's not happening this year.

If it is happening, it's defo something that's been sorted very recently.

Wrong as in not playing.

As I've said, I'm not 100% on that, but I have lots of different very well sourced info including some that's been sourced since this thread started which is all saying it's not happening this year.

If it is happening, it's defo something that's been sorted very recently.

How big were The Libertines at their peak? I know they had a very vocal & devoted fanbase but they were hardly selling out Arenas across the country. Also, they only recorded 2 albums. Goes to show that a lot of tabloid headlines about their personal lives can propel an act to the top rather than musical output.

''Limp Bizkit = 33 million albums worldwide

Blink 182 = 25 million records worldwide''

U2 = 150 million albums worldwide, massive fan base

Doesn't stop them from being shit! And IMO even Bono ain't fit to lick Blink's shoes.

Maybe Limp Bizkit have sold a few more albums but their music is piss poor. Seeing thousands of people do the 'Rollin' dance would be a cringe too big to bear, seriously hope they don't play.

''Limp Bizkit = 33 million albums worldwide

Blink 182 = 25 million records worldwide''

U2 = 150 million albums worldwide, massive fan base

Doesn't stop them from being shit! And IMO even Bono ain't fit to lick Blink's shoes.

Maybe Limp Bizkit have sold a few more albums but their music is piss poor. Seeing thousands of people do the 'Rollin' dance would be a cringe too big to bear, seriously hope they don't play.

How big were The Libertines at their peak? I know they had a very vocal & devoted fanbase but they were hardly selling out Arenas across the country. Also, they only recorded 2 albums. Goes to show that a lot of tabloid headlines about their personal lives can propel an act to the top rather than musical output.

I guarantee that - since that was published - it's not correct. If the Libs had been in place since the date of that article, I'd 100% know about it. In fact, I know (or perhaps knew, if they're really playing) they definitely weren't lined up to play at around xmas.

forgive me if im wrong but Nirvana only had 2 proper albums out (Bleach & Nevermind) when they headlined, and isn't there performance considered one of the best headline slots in R&L history?

p.s. kurt and courtney were hardly shy of a headline

forgive me if im wrong but Nirvana only had 2 proper albums out (Bleach & Nevermind) when they headlined, and isn't there performance considered one of the best headline slots in R&L history?

p.s. kurt and courtney were hardly shy of a headline