Non-family quiet camping request

Guest hopping-mad

Dear levellers, could we please have a quiet camping area for people without kids, who like to go to bed late (without screaming, singing or arguing) and get a decent nights kip with the possibility of a lie-in in the morning. The main camping area was so noisy last year we had to move the whole camp to the family field on saturday, which we felt guilty about cos we dont have kids. Trouble is, family camping areas unsurprisingly get started pretty early in the morning so no lie in :P

Now I know I sound like an old fart (I am) but Im not normally the sort to complain about noise and i appreciate festivals are going to be pretty loud but last year took the biscuit. Ive been going to BD for years but last year the main camping area felt more like reading festival at times. I can usually sleep anywhere, through anything (especially boring work meetings) but last year even i struggled. Actually fell asleep in the middle of the pogues set i was so tired.

So please can we have a quiet non-family camping area.

thankyou

p.s. liking the line up so far

Dear levellers, could we please have a quiet camping area for people without kids, who like to go to bed late (without screaming, singing or arguing) and get a decent nights kip with the possibility of a lie-in in the morning. The main camping area was so noisy last year we had to move the whole camp to the family field on saturday, which we felt guilty about cos we dont have kids. Trouble is, family camping areas unsurprisingly get started pretty early in the morning so no lie in :P

Now I know I sound like an old fart (I am) but Im not normally the sort to complain about noise and i appreciate festivals are going to be pretty loud but last year took the biscuit. Ive been going to BD for years but last year the main camping area felt more like reading festival at times. I can usually sleep anywhere, through anything (especially boring work meetings) but last year even i struggled. Actually fell asleep in the middle of the pogues set i was so tired.

thankyou

• 3 weeks later...

thankyou