Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from last year, at the Weekender and Sept Alchemy - The Beetroot Kings

m_5439c81a11f0443495606aa8abcf705a.jpg

TheBeetrootKings-BeardedTheoryFestival-PB02.JPG

THE BEETROOT KINGS are a Mansfield based five piece folk/rock/pop band who formed in the may 2007. Gary Armstrong lead singer, guitarist and songwriter in THE BEETROOT KINGS states, "Its taken a lot of hard work to find the right musicians to build a band with as the stuff i write isnt exactly mainstream (at the minute!!!) I met Dan Booth 7 years ago, he was playing fiddle in warsop based band FEROCIOUS DOG, I was fronting ollerton based band MILE HIGH MOVER. Ever since we've met up regularly and jammed ideas and songs. He fits so well into what i write. Tomo is my cousin and taught me guitar when i was fifteen, wicked bassist. I originally planned to work as a solo artist but soon realised that because we all work so well together, i don't need the solo directing control thing. And as we are all reading from the same sheet, I scrapped the solo idea and THE BEETROOT KINGS were born this year in may. Shortly after the decision to form a band we all met Benny through friends locally, being so young his talent for all things in music made us feel sick with envy, so he was in straight away" THE CALLING E.P is the first studio release from THE BEETROOT KINGS.

Think you will like these!

Kable

Kable are a 2-piece acoustic act playing original material alongside an array of rock and pop covers. They're well known for their medleys which include hits from The Spice Girls toThe Great Michael Jackson. Kable are always a crowd pleaser, and are guaranteed to get people up dancing and singing along!

m_8ea5e39bb611484fa3273ab7d2563616.jpg

Think you will like these!

Kable

Kable are a 2-piece acoustic act playing original material alongside an array of rock and pop covers. They're well known for their medleys which include hits from The Spice Girls toThe Great Michael Jackson. Kable are always a crowd pleaser, and are guaranteed to get people up dancing and singing along!

m_8ea5e39bb611484fa3273ab7d2563616.jpg

Akahum

4xbannerEden434.jpg

AKAHUM … is David Unlimbo (guitar & synths) with Zoltan Finger (bass), Zenga Bloem (percussion & vocals), Charlie Rascal (drums & percussion) and Mark Mindflux (synth & percussion).

Akahum have earned a reputation as a high-energy live dance act mixing together trance and dub vibes with a cool, ethnic flavour. Akahum generate thundering dance rhythms and complex spacey soundscapes. They complete the show with breathtaking original video projections.

David, Zoltan and Zenga have been playing together for over nine years. In their previous incarnation as UNLIMBO they produced six albums including Prahna Fish, Unlimbits and Nine Lives. They have played at hundreds of clubs, venues and festivals throughout Europe with positive reviews and radio plays all over the world.

Team Reality are a 6 man team of Parkour athletes who will be

Performing and coaching at the warm up event this year.

The team are the area's premier Free Running team and will be

show casing their talents in live performances before running

workshops to teach the basics in a safe controlled environment.

For your info:

Kaplick stage will run till around 1am ech night.

Music at this event will continue on the psy breakfast tent till 3am then will be at a reduced volume till the following lunch time.

Jolly brewer will be providing a basic bar.

Chef on tour and Mdeli will be providing food options both vegi and not.

Please bring all that you require for the weekend as there will be a charge for re entry to the car park.

Green heart will be providing green woodworking workshops.

Team Reality will be runing Parkour workshops.

+ much more!

You should be able to but through all the links even the paypal without a paypal account just instead of signing into paypal use the option to the left that says use card.

There is also this link that is not on website yet to ticket master but there are extra booking charges - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Alchemy-Week.../artist/1041424

Get back to me if you have a prob and I will sort it out! - alchemy.festival@live.com