Something for everyone

Guest jc21

So the acts are out and something for the kids and mums and dads alike-but nothing breathtaking yet !

SSW is about rising acts and nostalgia ,although I personally I was never a Fall fan having seen them at the poly in my youth-I find them a depressing dirge,even as a moody teen.

Mumfs and Local Natives show good "finger on the pulse"-likely to be acts potentially for pulling out,swine flu etc

Is it too late to suggest an injection of interest, I think the acts usually fall into

1)Established headliner of past with credible track record-Travis,Faithless,Hot Chip,Gossip,Basement Jaxx,Goldfrapp,Athlete,Hard Fi,Feeder etc

2)Crowd pleasing, theatre loving ,dance interest-Erasure,Hidden Cameras,Of Montreal,Annie etc

3)On the radar newish acts-The Acorn,Band of Skulls,Beach House,Kill it Kid.Kissaway Trail,Los Campesinos,Howling Bells etc

Make THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT COUNT

Some choices from me

Biggish headliners, who I think would be up for it

Black Grape

Travis

Hot Chip

Groove Armada

Indoor headliner or subheadliner outdoor

Goldpfrapp

Shed Seven

Bat For Lashes

Hot Chip with Goldfrapp underneath