Official General Sale Tickets Thread

Guest Skizz

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So got thru to entering my card details on Ticketline for 4 camping tix to Chelmsford then just got an error message tried again same thing happened. Gave up.

Managed to get thru on the phone to seetickets they only had day tickets for Chelmsford left so ordered day tickets. hooray.

Now just had 2 e-mail confirmations from Ticketline saying that I have ordered 8 tickets.

I have about 14 tickets all in all and a shed load of money about to come out of my account. :P

Guessing one of the orders will be declined as its only 6 per person but don't know what to do with the others.

How does it work selling them on here - do I get the money first and then people just go on trust that I will get the tickets to them??? Or do I have to wait till Aug when I have the tickets before any money changes hands???

Am happy to sell the day tickets at face value but can't wait till Aug to be out of pocket.

ANy thoughts?

So got thru to entering my card details on Ticketline for 4 camping tix to Chelmsford then just got an error message tried again same thing happened. Gave up.

Managed to get thru on the phone to seetickets they only had day tickets for Chelmsford left so ordered day tickets. hooray.

Now just had 2 e-mail confirmations from Ticketline saying that I have ordered 8 tickets.

I have about 14 tickets all in all and a shed load of money about to come out of my account. :P

Guessing one of the orders will be declined as its only 6 per person but don't know what to do with the others.

How does it work selling them on here - do I get the money first and then people just go on trust that I will get the tickets to them??? Or do I have to wait till Aug when I have the tickets before any money changes hands???

Am happy to sell the day tickets at face value but can't wait till Aug to be out of pocket.

ANy thoughts?

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT TICKETS FROM OFFICIAL OUTLETS

V Festival have made the following announcements through their Facebook page:

DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM: v-festival-tickets.net This is a scam website - they will rip you off.

DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM: worldwideticketstore.com This is a scam website - they will rip you off

I would get onto your credit card companies if you purchased from either site as you will more than likely not get your tickets.

Edited by Skizz

My bro got 2 from ticketline (crashed) so went to seetickets and ordered another 2. Now he has an email from ticketline saying he has the tickets and the order did go through, but nothing from seetickets as yet. If he has 4 he will no doubt just cancel the 2 from ticketline as he cant afford for 4 tickets to come out of his account. I could ask, but I doubt he can be bothered to sell them on as he wont want the hassle.

Never really understand the big panic about getting tickets. There are always more come up on See later + private sellers on Ebay ( cash on collection). And if you that desperate get a virgin sim card (in Poundland etc), register it and get tickets in the pre-sale.