"Surprise booking"

Guest .jay.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It b'aint the Arctics...announced today on the Beeb

Whoever it is doesnt really matter cos pretty much everyone on here will whinge their bits off even if it is Eminem!

Rihanna is my guess but not necessarily a surprise guest cos she wants to play anyway.

i know some reliable little elves who were at the thom yorke solo gig earlier. they were under strict instructions to ask about glasto. i know they met him but i dunno yet if they remembered to ask. fingers crossed. then we can either make new radiohead threads or just give it up for another year.

have heard back from the elves. one guy asked thom repeatedly about glasto but thom didn't reply. he's a user here so no doubt he'll share the details tomorrow as to whether this was rudeness (doubt it, reports suggest thom was very chatty) or maybe something more meaningful.
Edited by Bort

did you even watch the video?

it seems to me you are just talking about the article.

and the guy who started the other thread has already said his story came from a radio 6 interview not from this.

she could be talking about the same thing, i've admitted as much but equally she may not be.

Yes, I watched it. She says nothing more than is in the article.

The article and video were the best part of 24 hours old when published. And done at around the same time as the 6music interview (which was also done at the awards).

But of course, she was talking about different things in each. :P

Blatantly, it's the random request to Led Zep to reform and it will be amazing.

Meaning one of the supposed headliners will need to be moved down a slot or dropped from the bill altogether. I vote U2.

Yes, I watched it. She says nothing more than is in the article.

The article and video were the best part of 24 hours old when published. And done at around the same time as the 6music interview (which was also done at the awards).

But of course, she was talking about different things in each. :P

Edited by .jay.

i find it very peculiar you are so adamant and unwilling to admit this could well be a totally separate story from the radio 6 one, it's very odd indeed that you're acting this way and unable or unwilling to admit as much.

It's my take on it, that's all.

I'm used to taking a view on these things. My record of being right is much greater than my record of being wrong. But I know I could still be wrong.