Sasha DJ

Guest danbailey80

It was very good. The last half hour was indeed superb, I have seen sasha 15 times at least and have never heard him place drum n bass, and what drum n bass it was! wicked screens and video aswell.

Great music in a perfect setting at the right time. Like you say shame it could not have gone on later!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very good. The last half hour was indeed superb, I have seen sasha 15 times at least and have never heard him place drum n bass, and what drum n bass it was! wicked screens and video aswell.

Great music in a perfect setting at the right time. Like you say shame it could not have gone on later!

Now I don't normally like tomatoes John but this was delicious!

I was amazed at how good it was - despite never having come across Sasha's work in the past. One of the highlights of the weekend for me. lovely up for it vibe about the Glade during that set.

• 4 weeks later...

Setlist if anyones interested..Probably the best thing I saw all weekend...

01: Sasha - Sparky Lives (V_rtek Mix)

02: Yamil Colucci - Bactriana (Deepfunk Remix)(Stripped Recordings)

03: King Unique - 2 000 000 Suns (I think it's the original?)

04: Cirez D - Glow (In The Dark Dub)

05: Steve Angello - Alpha Buguera

06: Cirez D - On Off with Depeche Mode - Photographic (Acappella)

07: Cirez D - The Tumble

08: Faithless - Not Going Home (Eric Prydz Remix)

09: ID

10: Morgan King - I'm Free (William Orbit Remix)

11: Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity

12: Quivver - Chasin A Feeling (Original mix)

13: Underworld - Scribble

Also if you want a quick listen I've posted it here on mixriot and you can streem it..Cheers

https://www.mixriot.com/content/sasha-glastonbury-2010

Hi Dan,

Thats right - definately sound sound advice there mate!

Managed to pursuade a couple of mates to come along who loved it, the rest of them were being bored to tears by Gorrilaz at the time!

Going to Glasto and seeing stuff like that really gets me back into dance music.I may not go out clubbing every week any more but still love the music and atmosphere.

Thinking about trying to combine a trip to Amsterdam with the Amsterdam Dance Event in October and catch Sasha there.

Cheers for the setlist BTW am I right that Xpander was the last tune but missed off the recording?

• 2 weeks later...

I was just searching for this thread for the link to the Sasha @ The Glade download link for a mate and whilst here I thought any Sasha fans maybe interested to know he is playing @ Fabric on 25 September 2010. Personally I still love Fabric many happy days and nights I have had there and in my opinion it still has the best sound system in London.

Whilst I am recommending things Progressive House fans could do the entire day, starting on a boat. Should be awesome just dont have too may and walk the plank.

Boat:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?182075

Fabric:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?185472