Editors

Guest luckysalt

New album is ace

Think they will should be headliners in either the tent or second stage for sure and will go down a treat.

Should be able to do a good light show with the new more electronic album and they have a lot a hits from the previous two albums as well. Could be the highlight of the weekend [thats if they play of course, but it's looking likely]

I hope so and would guarantee me being at v.

There second album is my fave and most played in last 5 years. Having editors ans faithless headline second stage would be marvelous.

I'm actully optimistic of v lineup this year. Shrewsbury folk festival the week before aswel lol.

New album is ace

Think they will should be headliners in either the tent or second stage for sure and will go down a treat.

Should be able to do a good light show with the new more electronic album and they have a lot a hits from the previous two albums as well. Could be the highlight of the weekend [thats if they play of course, but it's looking likely]

I thought editors were one of the highlights of 07. Great main stage afternoon set

Perhaps most on this forum are getting carried away, all the rumors are about good bands and not the comercial shit v normally go for, like mcfly, girls aloud and katy perry!

After last years pop fest might v actually give us what we would actally want?

I thought editors were one of the highlights of 07. Great main stage afternoon set

Perhaps most on this forum are getting carried away, all the rumors are about good bands and not the comercial shit v normally go for, like mcfly, girls aloud and katy perry!

After last years pop fest might v actually give us what we would actally want?

Thats more like it. If that is all the cheesy pop shit V books this year it wouldn't be too bad. In years gone by V had some quality acts with some of the pop but it was cool cos there was enough to keep yourself amused but last year was shocking!

Get kol, kasabian, prodigy, editors, fatm and White lies who are all ppssibles would be a good start towards getting me back.