BlackHole2006

Things that ur happy about

Going diving today in the Philippines to finish my PADI open water :)

19 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

Going diving today in the Philippines to finish my PADI open water :)

Nice one Paul. You're living the life.

Your Padi Open Water cert is your ticket to a whole new world. It's fab that you can use the qualification all over , in order to see what you aren't really designed to see. :)

Passed it 😁

So gonna be spending a lot of money on this trip haha 

I'm jumping about with excitement here.  I've just been offered a job working on the most popular VR game on the planet right now (Pavlov) working as a level designer/level artist.  This is the biggest news in my life in years, the money is fantastic and I get to work from home so I can sit around in my pants listening to music while I work.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Spindles said:

I'm jumping about with excitement here.  I've just been offered a job working on the most popular VR game on the planet right now (Pavlov) working as a level designer/level artist.  This is the biggest news in my life in years, the money is fantastic and I get to work from home so I can sit around in my pants listening to music while I work.

That sounds awesome. Really chuffed for you. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Spindles said:

That's the dream. Right there.

Congrats

On 3/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, Spindles said:

That's amazing. Then again, maybe not. I say that because you obviously are well skilled in this area. What's probably not open to debate is that it sounds like a fab job. Talk about 'job satisfaction' - it doesn't get better than working on something you enjoy, in your pants, and listening to music. Really made up for you mate. :)

On 3/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Went to a gig for the first in 10 years on Saturday. I over indulged and had a dizzy spell around 5am  but I still had a  cracking time 

Brill, I've slowed down a lot recently, so hardly indulge in fun these days either.

Need hearing aids too.