BlackHole2006

Things that ur happy about

I once read on the back of a toilet door 'Anybody would think that with all this wit, Shakespeare had been here once to sit'. Underneath was written (in a different pen and style) 'That my friend may well be true, because Shakespeare had an arsehole too'. 

Talking of the Great Bard, here's a snippet of his work;

ANTONIO

If you go on thus, you will kill yourself: And 'tis not wisdom thus to second grief Against yourself.

Oh, on another occasion I read on the back of a toilet door ' What are your self imposed conditionings'?

Heavy words are so lightly thrown.

My favourite pub toilet graffiti:

I once knew a girl called Lyra or Leyla, she said make me breathless so I stole her inhaler.

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

My favourite pub toilet graffiti:

I once knew a girl called Lyra or Leyla, she said make me breathless so I stole her inhaler.

Mine was spotted in a Glasgow boozer that is sadly no longer there :

" Loops a laudy, my bottom is on fire - Joan of Arc ". 

Someone had taken the time to carve it into the back of a wooded cubicle door.

Just thinking that you don`t really see pub toilet graffiti anymore.............

2 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Just thinking that you don`t really see pub toilet graffiti anymore.............

I rarely go in to pubs anymore, so wouldn't know. Your right though, if I think back to those times when I have used a loo in a pub, I can't really recall seeing graffiti. 

There was a football team in Birmingham called Minstrel Wanderers. They used to stick stickers everywhere on pub and motorways service station toilets. I used to see them everywhere, and even saw one in a service station in France. The stickers used to say Minstrel Wanderers Super Slobs. I mention it on the wild card chance that someone also remembers seeing such a sticker?

France 19- Wales 24.  What a team talk that must have been in the dressing room at half time.

And I bought tickets today for the Cambridge Rock Festival.  Double result.

Got a date for my reconstruction -  March 19th.

They'll use my back muscle.

So I'll literally be back to front, and will have a legitimate excuse not to know whether I'm coming or going.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:31 PM, feral chile said:

So I'll literally be back to front, and will have a legitimate excuse not to know whether I'm coming or going.

Hello feral,

Wishing you all the very best, big style.

Yog

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello feral,

Wishing you all the very best, big style.

Yog

Thanks yog.

I got the call in work and trashed my already tenuous corporate credibility by chair dancing while answering the phone.

Luckily, they all know I'm odd already 

:yahoo:

3 hours ago, feral chile said:

Thanks yog.

I got the call in work and trashed my already tenuous corporate credibility by chair dancing while answering the phone.

Luckily, they all know I'm odd already 

:yahoo:

I was never one for corporate credibility, but chair dancing - there's a trick I missed out on. 

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, feral chile said:

Love the excuse you will be able to use :)

Best of Luck with it. Not far away now

On 1/17/2019 at 10:38 PM, Paul ™ said:

Off to Portugal next week for 3 months :)

1 month in and loving it, met some amazing people, learned so much and would happily look at buying some cheap land here to move onto :)

48 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

1 month in and loving it, met some amazing people, learned so much and would happily look at buying some cheap land here to move onto :)

Glad you're having a great time.

If you get the chance, go for it :)

9 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

would happily look at buying some cheap land here

you've got about 5 weeks to sort it. :P 

On 2/22/2019 at 7:10 AM, eFestivals said:

you've got about 5 weeks to sort it. :P 

Plenty here doing just that :D lol

I employed someone to do a building maintenance job for me. He finished the work yesterday afternoon. So, why am I happy? I'm happy because I know what I wanted in my minds eye, and he has produced just that. There's not even a millimetre out of alignment. And guess what? he' s only an artist. He showed me photos of  his sculptures on his phone. Eat your heart out Michelangelo. No, I mean that seriously, the bloke can do exquisite sculpture. I know this because I can see it in the job he has done for me, and the works of his art he has shown me on the phone.

Happy to be having surgery soon. For reference re below puns, reconstruction using back muscle from right side.

And also happy that my senior management can switch from concern to humour when given the lead.

Conversation goes, as I'm heading out the door:

"Are you ok for Tuesday"?

"Yes, I'll bounce back all perky, in more ways than one"

"You're very up front about it. Keep us abreast of developments".

"It could go tits up, I might make a right tit out of myself. Literally.."

Edited by feral chile

1 hour ago, feral chile said:

Happy to be having surgery soon. For reference re below puns, reconstruction using back muscle from right side.

And also happy that my senior management can switch from concern to humour when given the lead.

Conversation goes, as I'm heading out the door:

"Are you ok for Tuesday"?

"Yes, I'll bounce back all perky, in more ways than one"

"You're very up front about it. Keep us abreast of developments".

"It could go tits up, I might make a right tit out of myself. Literally.."

I think if i were to make a joke about breasts right now, it would be in bad taste - wouldn't tit?

All the best for your OP feral.

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I think if i were to make a joke about breasts right now, it would be in bad taste - wouldn't tit?

All the best for your OP feral.

Ha!

Bad taste is fine by me, I have a dark sense of humour.

And I can give tit for tat.

Thanks for the good wishes yog, hope all is well with you and yours :)

Edited by feral chile

My remaining teeth have been playing me up all day. Several of them are loose, and have been like a nest of vipers, antagonising me for hours. I took paracetamol and ibuprofen, and some heavy grade Gabapetin, but still the raging roared on. So, a few minutes ago I decided to roll a smoke. Totally instant pain relief. TBH I thought all that kind of talk was bullshit, and just an arrow in the armament to help make it legal. But, bloody hell, the pain relief was instant. How incredible.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

My remaining teeth have been playing me up all day. Several of them are loose, and have been like a nest of vipers, antagonising me for hours. 

That sounds horrid, hope you manage to get a more long term solution, as in my experience perpetually smoking does present some challenges in day to day life. 

15 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

My remaining teeth have been playing me up all day. Several of them are loose, and have been like a nest of vipers, antagonising me for hours. I took paracetamol and ibuprofen, and some heavy grade Gabapetin, but still the raging roared on. So, a few minutes ago I decided to roll a smoke. Totally instant pain relief. TBH I thought all that kind of talk was bullshit, and just an arrow in the armament to help make it legal. But, bloody hell, the pain relief was instant. How incredible.

That sounds horrendous. Hope you can get them sorted yog x

51 minutes ago, clarkete said:

That sounds horrid, hope you manage to get a more long term solution, as in my experience perpetually smoking does present some challenges in day to day life. 

Thanks clarkete, appreciated.

Unfortunately the long term solution is phenomenally expensive. I've seen figures of about £1500 per tooth. And I am missing a lot of teeth. There's three that want to come out right now - hence my reference to a nest of vipers. Unfortunately it's really wasn't the smoking that did it,.It's more likely to be the shed load of drugs that I've taken orally and nasally. People should be warned about rubbing hard core drugs in to their gums. I've never seen a warning yet on that. 

So, people, if you are going to take invasive drugs, you'd be better of, nasher wise, to bomb them in a Rizzla paper.

All the best clarkete. :)

• Upvote 1