BlackHole2006

Things that ur happy about

Not me and littlun - Frosty went on Sunday with his dad and brother, and my little brother. They were interviewed on Sky Sports News after :lol: Frosty will be going final (Gold ST holder so think they get second dibs on tickets?) - not sure how he'll cope as he was a wreck on Sunday morning!

Awww, Yeah I was there as well with me dad :) Yeah should be fine then and same dibs as me and me dad! Was there as well think it sunk in reading the reports at home!

Things getting back to normal after the robbery - shiny new phone arrived today - LG Optimus 7 with the whole Windows Phone 7 stuff on it, nice to be contactable again! :D

She's gorgeous!

:D I'm sure I'll blink and one day she'll be jetting off to China too... :)

Awww, Yeah I was there as well with me dad :) Yeah should be fine then and same dibs as me and me dad! Was there as well think it sunk in reading the reports at home!

Apparently we're watching the whole game again later as "there's nothing on" :rolleyes:

Packing for my first festival of 2011.. let's hope the weather stays B)

Packing for my first festival of 2011.. let's hope the weather stays B)

Sparkley nails can only mean one thing too....

ALCHEMYYYY!!!! :D :D :D

See you there!

Offf tomorrow, in Saturday then off for 9 days! A few nights out planned, a few days watching football and a few days doing absolutely f**k all. I cannot wait!:D

Had an amazing weekend, it was rachelbon's birthday weekend which included a great day out in the sunshine on Friday and a fantastic birthday night out on Saturday made even better by meeting Aidan Moffat in the pub! Had a nice relaxing Easter Sunday with loads of chocolate and to top it all off managed to get into the hospitality section for the Accies vs Aberdeen game yesterday. The free booze managed to numb the pain of the football a bit!

Sad the weekend's finished but I've a good week ahead, no work, out for lunch tommorrow, a night out on Friday then mates coming round on Saturday. And it's sunny!:D

Edited by rexclark

My fella's car not being as broken as we thought = being able to go to his friends party this weekend = fancy dress time = sorted the perfect outfit, plus the £45 worth of underwear i ordered arrived today too! :D

nothing like the 1st festival of the year. :)

had that feeling last week :)

Just ordered a Chimnea and new garden furniture for these lovely sunny days we are having :D

Oh and also ordered myself a bike, going to try get a bit fitter this summer too :ph34r:

Scored two goals to help my football team claim a dramatic 4-3 win to finish our season 4th :D

Rifled them in from 4 yards, my first ever goals for our team :)

Drove home today on a sunny afternoon after collecting my mother in law and an 80 year old family friend who's come down to stay with her for a week or so. As we rounded the corner approaching our village there were five totally naked men gently jogging along the road. They seemed extremely happy and cheerily waved (their hands) to us and it caused huge merriment in the car. No idea what it was about but put me in mind of the crazy easy-going life that's going to be Glastonbury next month.

• Upvote 1

It's just been the most lovely weekend so far & there's more still to come.

So far it's included Turkish food, Pimms in the park, Dinosaurs & Mummies, sitting by the fire, a waterfall & a picnic.

:)

This weather which brings

BBQ's

223386_10150587626760693_697760692_18452083_372519_n.jpg

Stunning Sunsets

223442_10150587628630693_697760692_18452149_8054367_n.jpg

Evening Fires

228751_10150587628960693_697760692_18452162_3789611_n.jpg