BlackHole2006

Things that ur happy about

the weather! after weeks of rain it's actually dry, sunny and warm. this would be perfect festival weather :D

• Upvote 1

the weather! after weeks of rain it's actually dry, sunny and warm. this would be perfect festival weather :D

Alchemy in 2 weeks time :)

Life is pretty good at the moment. Here are my main points of happiness at present...

1. I have lost 2 stone over the last year and feel good about myself. Actually, i am torn between feeling proud due to my effort in losing weight and being sickened at the way i let myself go. Best to look on the positive side i suppose.

2. Still loving Oasis with the same intensity i had when i was 18. I dont get into new bands the way i did when i was 17-21 -does that happen to everyone?- and i am glad my enjoyment hasnt dipped. Its a full on addiction. Splendid.

3. I am very much in love. I've been inflicting myself on my poor partner for 10 years now and it still fills my heart with unspeakable joy to look at her beautiful little face. Apologies if you have just thrown up.

4. Off to New York in September . My first trip to the US of A. Very excited.

and it's just happened to coincide with my 2 weeks off work :D

• Upvote 1

and it's just happened to coincide with my 2 weeks off work :D

Well it's gonna be nice till Wednesday.:P

(i know this is probably gonna sound rather soppy, but it makes me very happy!) Josh came up yesterday and we just had a perfect 24hours together :)

Life is pretty good at the moment. Here are my main points of happiness at present...

1. feel good about myself. WELL DONE YOU!

3. I am very much in love. I've been inflicting myself on my poor partner for 10 years now and it still fills my heart with unspeakable joy to look at her beautiful little face. Apologies if you have just thrown up.

THIS IS JUST LOVELY :wub:

Come 3.30pm today I won't be working a full working week again until the week beginning Monday 30th of May :D happy days!And in between that it'll be my birthday and I'm going to Prague with a few mates for a long (very drunken) weekend :)

My job this week has took me to Thurso for a week at the O'Neill Coldwater Classic

Lovely hotel, full breakfast, 2 course evening meal + pint, free tea/coffee and food during day, cheap pubs, lovely scenery and moments like this..

dsc01726or.jpg

http://www.oneill.com/cwc/ONeill_Coldwater_Classic_Series_Home.html

Football on the TV at 12pm on a Sunday. A roll and sausage and a can of beer to start the day!:D

and moments like this..

dsc01726or.jpg

A woman smelling her fingers?:P

Got onto the garden today for the first time in ages. Way behind with planting but it feels as though Spring and Summer are just around the corner.

Being on maternity leave for the whole Spring and Summer - well timed! :D

And this squidgy face :wub:

dmwpat.jpg

Edited by bunique
  • Upvote 2

Great Pic and Weather!

Stoke being in an FA Cup Final! :D

You 3 going to try and get one?

Not me and littlun - Frosty went on Sunday with his dad and brother, and my little brother. They were interviewed on Sky Sports News after :lol: Frosty will be going final (Gold ST holder so think they get second dibs on tickets?) - not sure how he'll cope as he was a wreck on Sunday morning!

Being on maternity leave for the whole Spring and Summer - well timed! :D

And this squidgy face :wub:

dmwpat.jpg

She's gorgeous!

having central heating fitted :D :D lived in same house for 18 years never had heating or INSTANT hot water yyyyyyeeeeeaaaaa :D

Having Tivo installed today :)

Edited by Paul ™