BlackHole2006

Things that ur happy about

Heading to Liverpool tomorrow for a girls weekend away with Ocean Colour Scene thrown in for good measure :D

Heading to Liverpool tomorrow for a girls weekend away with Ocean Colour Scene thrown in for good measure :D

:O What a coincidence! :P

See you soon x

finally having my hair exactly the way i want it after spending months trying to sort it :D

just life in general at the moment :D after the worst 6 months of my life, things are getting back to normal :D

• Upvote 1

Nice one Rachel :)

Cuddles with my girl in the early hours of the morning while everyone else is asleep. She's so snuggly and warm that I don't want to put her back in her cot! :wub:

how????

Ebay, a few days before a gig and they are already playing 4 massive shows this summer means touts are desperate to get any money for them. It's also worth looking for the stupid touts that didn't list them under the tixs section.

Ebay, a few days before a gig and they are already playing 4 massive shows this summer means touts are desperate to get any money for them. It's also worth looking for the stupid touts that didn't list them under the tixs section.

nice one. it's cee lo and who else supporting? looks a good show!

nice one. it's cee lo and who else supporting? looks a good show!

Bands Of Horses & No Age, not fussed about the support bill.

Bands Of Horses & No Age, not fussed about the support bill.

where'd i get cee lo from? sure i saw he was supporting foos. band of horses though, braw!

where'd i get cee lo from? sure i saw he was supporting foos. band of horses though, braw!

It's Cee Lo, Band of Horses & No Age.

Gutted I dont get paid until friday - i might just pop along and see what i can get outside the venue.

I made a stand and didn't buy a ticket for their summer shows on the basis that i didnt like the stuff they had released around the time of the greatest hits album, but now i've heard a couple of snippets the new stuff sounds great and i'm a bit upset. :(

Gutted I dont get paid until friday - i might just pop along and see what i can get outside the venue.

I made a stand and didn't buy a ticket for their summer shows on the basis that i didnt like the stuff they had released around the time of the greatest hits album, but now i've heard a couple of snippets the new stuff sounds great and i'm a bit upset. :(

I might do that anyway as I love haggling with touts. Best thing to do is go up after the 1st few support bands have played, as before the doors open is when tixs are the most expensive but after the few bands have been on they will almost give them away and never accept their 1st offer.

You might want to try Scarletmist too, most touts have realised they will lose money on Ebay so they are going there to get face value but you should be able to meet them on the day and pay cash in hand.

Edited by jump

Another thing, how I don't have to look out of the window to see what the weather is doing, just gotta look at my phone!!!!!

• Downvote 2

Over this past week or so I've been getting really excited that I'm getting married this year :D

Oooo congras G! Me too! When's the big day? :D

Im happy about the painting ive almost finished. Its a painting of the pyramid at glasto. :D not long now!

Oooo congras G! Me too! When's the big day? :D

Thanks Bunique! Congratulations to you too :D

November 5th for me - so I don't forget ;) You?