Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I'm happy cos I found out this girl who used to pick on me in School is now living at the YMCA.

f**king fantastic news as far as I'm concerned. The ignorant bitch deserves it. I'm showing no remorse.

It also makes me realise how lucky I am, to have a roof over my head, food, and shelter and being around people that love me and care for me and I'm not planning on giving that up any time soon :P

I'm happy cos I found out this girl who used to pick on me in School is now living at the YMCA.

f**king fantastic news as far as I'm concerned. The ignorant bitch deserves it. I'm showing no remorse.

It also makes me realise how lucky I am, to have a roof over my head, food, and shelter and being around people that love me and care for me and I'm not planning on giving that up any time soon :P

Not sure about that. It's fun to stay there, so I've heard...

Ive just cleaned the mold, which I have decided is whats effecting my breathing, off my wall. I wonder if ill ever get to live in a house where I dont have to bleach mold at least once a month...

Oh. Don't talk to me about black mould. I was sick as a dog for around 6 months, quite probably due to breathing in that shite. I don't think it's always to do with living in a shitty place though, it just happens. My appartment is regarded as quite flashy by most people, yet I have mould in my bedroom. It comes from where the tv arial hole is, as it's not been sealed up properly around it. Because I didn't notice it my windowsill had started to rot because of it!! I have to wipe my walls down regularly too, the joy of home ownership :P

I've never been picked on so I can't even begin to pretend how hard that must have been for you, but concentrate on that last sentence and enjoy what you have, rather than enjoying someone else's misfortune, no matter what you think of them or what they've done to you. :P

Not sure about that. It's fun to stay there, so I've heard...

:P

Gotta love Karma

I'm happy at the moment because I'm eating a lovely steak stew and dumplins, and that I'm going Paintballing next week :P.

Edited by Budweiser

Gotta love Karma

I'm happy at the moment because I'm eating a lovely steak stew and dumplins, and that I'm going Paintballing next week :P .

I had a lovely bit of Pork for dinner with roast potatoes, croquetes and parsnips, it was very enjoyable. :P

hahaha brilliant.

Oh. Don't talk to me about black mould. I was sick as a dog for around 6 months, quite probably due to breathing in that shite. I don't think it's always to do with living in a shitty place though, it just happens. My appartment is regarded as quite flashy by most people, yet I have mould in my bedroom. It comes from where the tv arial hole is, as it's not been sealed up properly around it. Because I didn't notice it my windowsill had started to rot because of it!! I have to wipe my walls down regularly too, the joy of home ownership :P

Yeah my house isnt particularly bad. Im slowly coming to the realisation that its one of those things they dont tell you about but is part of growing up...

croquettes are so under rated.

Im happy coz my mums made me one of my fave dinners ever, and theres tons of leftovers for tomorro :P

Croquettes are amazing!!!

(I'm sure we discussed this before :P )

I've been offered a place with my dad and a group of others from the local rugby club to go down to Cardiff tomorrow as well as a ticket to the Wales vs Scotland game :P

Shouldnt you be supporting the Accies :P