Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Had my first job interview for two years, and didn't completely bottle it. Wouldn't say I did amazingly well, reckon my chances are half decent, but at least I didn't throw up on the interviewers. Just happy it's over.

Also, Ben and Jerry's 2 for £3 in Asda, got myself a tub of Cherry Garcia and also one of Cherry Garcia.

Para-Commonwealth shot-put, female competition.

Edited by brighteyes

Also, Ben and Jerry's 2 for £3 in Asda, got myself a tub of Cherry Garcia and also one of Cherry Garcia.

WHAT?

I checked the price earlier (bit of an addict :/) and they were £4.12 or something like that!!

Edit: Just checked online and they are £4.18 each.. no sign of an offer!!

I had my hopes up then :(

Edit again: just checked mysupermarket.com and theres no ben and jerrys offers in either sainsburys, tesco or asda!

:angry:

Edited by south wales sara !

WHAT?

I checked the price earlier (bit of an addict :/) and they were £4.12 or something like that!!

Edit again: just checked mysupermarket.com and theres no ben and jerrys offers in either sainsburys, tesco or asda!

Sometimes you have to get off your arse and actually go to the shop :P

WHAT?

Well I don't know what to say, you maniac. Except I have the receipt in front of me, it says:

B Jerry Yog £4.18

B Jerry Yog £4.18

Multibuy Savings

Ice Cream BBQ 2for£3 167L -£5.36

The Asda by Tredegar Park in Newport. Ring them on 01633 815571 to check before you drive down? They had loads of flavours btw.

Well I don't know what to say, you maniac. Except I have the receipt in front of me, it says:

B Jerry Yog £4.18

B Jerry Yog £4.18

Multibuy Savings

Ice Cream BBQ 2for£3 167L -£5.36

The Asda by Tredegar Park in Newport. Ring them on 01633 815571 to check before you drive down? They had loads of flavours btw.

I don'ts like that asda! last time i went there i walked past a group of chavs and they were all blocking the door way and they were scary :( ill have a look tomorrow/tonight in Cwmbran one.

thanks tho :)

Edited by south wales sara !

I don'ts like that asda! last time i went there i walked past a group of chavs and they were all blocking the door way and they were scary :( ill have a look tomorrow/tonight in Cwmbran one.

thanks tho :)

Yeah the Newport one is full of scum, had to go to the petrol station there and decided to risk popping in for some foodies. Not tried the Cwmbran one. I like Cwmbran.

Yeah the Newport one is full of scum, had to go to the petrol station there and decided to risk popping in for some foodies. Not tried the Cwmbran one. I like Cwmbran.

Although, i do like asda in cwmbran because its 24 hours i can go midnight shopping :D