Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Yeah that'd be a good gig!

i hope so :D

if you leave the gig feeling a little dead inside, and wanting to give deryk a slap, don't say i didn't warn you :P

Ai, but i regret never seeing them before and doubt i'll see them again, unless they do festivals next year.

I like the thought that as a human race we continually strive to better our own lives and the lives of people around us. We push for new boundaries and hope to experience a wealth of different things. And we never forget the most important quest of all: we must always seek new things to deep fry!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/7973944/Deep-fried-beer-invented-in-Texas.html

Seeing my first baby's perfect little heart beating like the clappers at the 20 week scan yesterday. Incredible.

:D Congrats fella. It's amazing stuff (although I got more emotional at the 12 week scan)! Little bugger kicking away now at almost 25 weeks. Hope your missus is keeping well!

:D Congrats fella. It's amazing stuff (although I got more emotional at the 12 week scan)! Little bugger kicking away now at almost 25 weeks. Hope your missus is keeping well!

The 12 week was a "bite the lip" moment aswell for me bruv. Was just exhilarated on Monday though. Amazing experience.

The Mrs. is doing great - mega positive vibes in the house at the moment!! Hope alls well for you and yours too chief. Respect.

The 12 week was a "bite the lip" moment aswell for me bruv. Was just exhilarated on Monday though. Amazing experience.

The Mrs. is doing great - mega positive vibes in the house at the moment!! Hope alls well for you and yours too chief. Respect.

I'm the one with the bun in the oven :D But yeah, he had a wobbly lip moment at the 12 week scan. At the 20 week he told the scan woman the baby looked like a frog :unsure: