Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

:D am i looking at it wrong or does it have pure long arms and legs? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: Its legs and belly were measuring a bit further along than we are (almost 22 weeks, whereas we're just over 20) - I definitely know where it inherited the big belly from but the long legs are a mystery! It's about the length of a banana at the mo (18cms ish) - the length of its leg down to the knee is just 34mm. Crazy really! :D

Edited by bunique

• 2 weeks later...

Been with my current gf for a couple of months, festival season has been great to this point, and a magazine that has quickly become one of my favourites in recent months have offered me a position writing with them. Although I'm still in my shit dayjob, I can see the end as I'm moving in January, so will be finding a new job before then.

After a shit first half of the year, things are picking up majorly :)

nice

Been with my current gf for a couple of months, festival season has been great to this point, and a magazine that has quickly become one of my favourites in recent months have offered me a position writing with them. Although I'm still in my shit dayjob, I can see the end as I'm moving in January, so will be finding a new job before then.

nice mate, what kind of magazine? just curious what you'd be writing about :)

i'm happy i just got paid, yessss get my payslip fridays but never clears till just before 3am Monday, ! :)

:lol: at deirdre.

congratulations on the job. :)

although, it annoys me when people refer to their girlfriend as "current."