Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I bought one of those Airwick things that you put a can in and set the timer and every so often a little lever presses the nozzle down letting lanevdar and camomile freshness into my hallway. There is something about the noise, a sort of 'clunk...sssssssssss', that just amuses me. So every 30 minutes you can hear 'clunk....sssssssssssss giggle'.

Little things :P

I bought one of those Airwick things that you put a can in and set the timer and every so often a little lever presses the nozzle down letting lanevdar and camomile freshness into my hallway. There is something about the noise, a sort of 'clunk...sssssssssss', that just amuses me. So every 30 minutes you can hear 'clunk....sssssssssssss giggle'.

Mr Cheese had one of those on his stairs. The stupid thing squirted me right in the face every time I went upstairs. It obviously thought I smelt :P

I know what you mean about the noise though but I'm the type of person who loves hoovering up broken glass because of the sound it makes :P

Mr Cheese had one of those on his stairs. The stupid thing squirted me right in the face every time I went upstairs. It obviously thought I smelt :P

I know what you mean about the noise though but I'm the type of person who loves hoovering up broken glass because of the sound it makes :P

my new 'clunk...sssssss giggle' thing is making me sneeze. But I will soldier on :P

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Why are men buying air freshners? I like to think I'm fairly progressive, but c'mon - air freshners?

That's just going too far.

i bought 'fresh linen' or something by airwick last week. prevents my room smelling fewsty.

i am happy(ish) as there is an announcement from open'er tonight, i am off tomorrow and i have a tank full of petrol for a small road trip :P

As some of you may or may not know, my grandad passed away a few weeks ago. My niece is being Baptised at the end of the month in Sussex, and my nan has agreed to come and stay with my folks in the Midlands before we all drive down to Sussex the next day for the service (she lives in South Yorkshire).

It'll be the first time she's been anywhere since Grandad died, and amazingly, it'll be her first visit to the Midlands since I got married in May 2007.

I'm really quite proud of her for wanting to get on with her life by coming to this. My brother and family will be thrilled to have her there.

And I'm very, very happy she's coming down. :P

Edited by Langdale Wolf

As some of you may or may not know, my grandad passed away a few weeks ago. My niece is being Baptised at the end of the month in Sussex, and my nan has agreed to come and stay with my folks in the Midlands before we all drive down to Sussex the next day for the service (she lives in South Yorkshire).

It'll be the first time she's been anywhere since Grandad died, and amazingly, it'll be her first visit to the Midlands since I got married in May 2007.

I'm really quite proud of her for wanting to get on with her life by coming to this. My brother and family will be thrilled to have her there.

:P

those things freak me out. when you're in a toilet and you just hear that weird noise!

aye it's a bastard when it squirts you in the face!

that's nice :P

My first paid taxable work in 18 months!!!

Last time I was properly employed by the system was in Oz! Have only done volunteer work since then, then on JSA when I got back to the UK and then when to barmy farming college which then got shut down by the recievers! Life has been a wee bit utterly shite since last May tbh!

BUT...am a happy busy bunny temping for 3 weeks in a local kitchen...its not much but its nice and the people are lovely and I get to take home lovely food each evening. AND I get to pay my friend back for the loan for a Glasto ticket!

The lambs on BBC2 also have made me very happy since Sunday...and the roast lamb in mine and my cat's tummies made us happy too. :P

My son came home from hospital after successfully having two tumours removed. Best Mothers Day present I could ask for. :P

He has been amazing and taken it all in his stride. And as a 13 year old is most happy about no school til after Easter :P

Happy Mothers day to all other efest mums.

The Fact it's only 3 months till Glastonbury

Excellent point. It's almost 3 months to the day I finish work for the Big G. :P

My son came home from hospital after successfully having two tumours removed. Best Mothers Day present I could ask for. :P

He has been amazing and taken it all in his stride. And as a 13 year old is most happy about no school til after Easter :P

That's great - and makes me feel happy too! Happy Mothers day to you. :P

that's great news. :P