Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely fantastic, we were away 48 weeks and it seemed to fly in!

Seen so much, experienced things never imagined we would, ate so much good food!

Bit of a culture shock coming back (especially in this cold!), need to get planning again! 

21 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Absolutely fantastic, we were away 48 weeks and it seemed to fly in!

Seen so much, experienced things never imagined we would, ate so much good food!

Bit of a culture shock coming back (especially in this cold!), need to get planning again! 

Yes, you missed our heatwave, even Wales had one!

Glad you've had a good year :)

Edited by feral chile

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome all to the world of grand-parenting.  The lovely thing is that you can have all the fun and then give them back at the end when you're exhausted.  I've got my first nursery Christmas Concert later this month watching my twin grandson and granddaughter (aged 3) do their bits.  Though I still remember having to comfort my younger daughter when she was about five when she was cast as the back end of a donkey.  "I wouldn't have minded if I'd been the front end dad," she sobbed.  Now she's in her thirties and trying for kids of her own.

5 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Welcome all to the world of grand-parenting.  The lovely thing is that you can have all the fun and then give them back at the end when you're exhausted.  I've got my first nursery Christmas Concert later this month watching my twin grandson and granddaughter (aged 3) do their bits.  Though I still remember having to comfort my younger daughter when she was about five when she was cast as the back end of a donkey.  "I wouldn't have minded if I'd been the front end dad," she sobbed.  Now she's in her thirties and trying for kids of her own.

Awww good times GH xx

I went there a couple of years ago and it was a stunning holiday.  I came back thinking if they could move Vietnam to about where Majorca is I'd go there every year. My worry is that some of the places are now being rapidly developed like Halong Bay and you need to get there before some of the beauty just has a background of high-rise apartments.

10 days in Vietnam or a ticket for Glastonbury?  Now that would be a hard call.

6 hours ago, slash's hat said:

I'm well enough thank you, colds keep doing the rounds in our house, blooming kids and school germs, but alive and kicking at least!

Glad to hear it.

Colds though. Man flu be buggered, I've always wimped out over colds.