Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

15 hours ago, -Stardust- said:

Im happy coz my diet is going well... and ive just started Zumba classes (dancey exercise) which is great fun and makes me feel dead good

I'd like dancey exercise but lack of co-ordination gets in my way.

Literally.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2017 at 5:43 PM, feral chile said:

Hi Yog, no, hadn't posted on here about it - I've got tinnitus, mild dizziness and balance and spatial awareness problems. So I went to the nurse to sort out my ears (convinced it's a neck or ear problem) and she scared me with her wild tales of tumours and pressure on the brain. Then the first eye test was high, so you have to have a second one and more tests. They were OK.

But since my blood pressure's up, and I kept reading about stroke, I'm going to try to listen to my body a bit (after I've finished this cider, anyway :D )

Hey @feral chile, have you ever considered wearing high-fidelity earplugs to help with your tinnitus? They are reusable and protect your ears but have a music filter inside that doesn't muffle the sound like disposable foam ones.

I run a hearing protection campaign called All Ears. We work with venues and festivals across the UK to help encourage safe listening practices. If you want to know more, you can check out our website below:

https://allearscampaign.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I am a bit of a hoarder and have way too much stuff - most of it in my garage. Anyway, I have been cleaning up the garage today (and will be for a few hours more tonight) and decided to get rid of loads of it. What can be re-cycled will be. What can go to charity shops will go there. And loads of it will go to the council tip because nobody would want it.  I'm having a mega purge. The remaining stuff will actually be useful - tools etc, or can be sold by me on ebay. I'm getting my house in order (well, my garage anyway), and it feels good to be doing it, so that's making me happy. I was quite down yesterday evening /night, so it feels good to be happy / happier.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I am a bit of a hoarder and have way too much stuff - most of it in my garage. Anyway, I have been cleaning up the garage today (and will be for a few hours more tonight) and decided to get rid of loads of it. What can be re-cycled will be. What can go to charity shops will go there. And loads of it will go to the council tip because nobody would want it.  I'm having a mega purge. The remaining stuff will actually be useful - tools etc, or can be sold by me on ebay. I'm getting my house in order (well, my garage anyway), and it feels good to be doing it, so that's making me happy. I was quite down yesterday evening /night, so it feels good to be happy / happier.

I'm a hoarder too. It's liberating to get rid of stuff.

On 6/30/2018 at 7:43 AM, eFestivals said:

realising that I've got another way of trying to tackle the korean spam.

It's probably not going to be instantly successful, but hopefully it's going to make a big difference. Fingers crossed.

I was recently in Japan for 3 weeks and I got to see just how much spam there was posted when everyone in the uk is asleep. 

I wondered that all you need is a Far East administrator that can delete the threads. 

I've had a great week off. Which I thought was over yesterday, but it turns out I miscalculated and I don't actually go back until tomorrow.

Now that's a right result. Whatever the result.

I'm on a right nineties nostalgia binge at the moment. Euro '96. World Cup '90. MTV Unplugged.

7 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

Passing my PADI Scuba Diver Certification ? and seeing a massive giant manta ray yesterday on my first dive 

Hello Paul,

I remember passing my initial PADI certificate. It's your licence to another world, one that drugs couldn't make up, your ability to 'fly' etc. Congratulations on passing. To me passing that, and further exams, is far more important than any O or A Level.

Carry on living the dream.

All the best to you both.

Yog.

• Upvote 1