Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

5 hours ago, frostypaw said:

Today I have been ludicrously deliriously happy - and from news on a Friday the 13th of all days - that after what has been a total rollercoaster of a few years that seemed about to end with a horrific sting in the tail that it was, best they could tell in histology, just a bladder wart and not a tumour.

Which I still barely dare say in case it was some mental dream. Hope I've not jinxed it. But plans to be back and really annoyingly bouncy are back on :D

Excellent news. Happy to hear that your health scare is over. :)

• Upvote 1

Finally started a training course at work that will help me in the long run hopefully. Have been getting promised that I'll get to do it for ages now but they have finally caved.

I could have easily started doing it in my own time but getting taught by someone (within the company) who knows it inside out is a lot better imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent out an email to friends indicating that they can't just rock up at our house unannounced whenever suits them to have a session. My wife and I have finally got tired of it all and have decided to put a stop to it. The thought of some peace and quiet is making me happy right now.

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

Happy birthday BlackHole2006. 

If I remember rightly, you are in a band. How's it going music wise?

Thanks Yoghurt!

Things are going good, currently doing two projects at the moment, one solo acoustic one and then a more electronic based project to satisfy my current obsession with underground dance music. Did you manage to get tickets for Glastonbury this year? I can't remember if you did or not. And are you gonna go to the efests meet?

1 hour ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Thanks Yoghurt!

Things are going good, currently doing two projects at the moment, one solo acoustic one and then a more electronic based project to satisfy my current obsession with underground dance music. Did you manage to get tickets for Glastonbury this year? I can't remember if you did or not. And are you gonna go to the efests meet?

Glad to hear that you are still at it. Keep plugging away and maybe we'll all see you on the Pyramid Stage one day. 

It's up in the air whether we go to Glastonbury this year. We didn't even try for tickets in the main sale. Then it was announced that Radiohead were playing. They're my wife's favourite band and mean a lot to her because their music got her out of a dark hole at one stage in her life. When I mentioned it on here lots of people offered their services to help us in the re-sales. So I thought great we are going as long as we or somebody gets through on re-sales day. Then she announces that it's too much money and that she'd rather do a few smaller festivals for the same amount of money that it would cost us overall to go to Glastonbury. However, I have today decided to really try to swing her around to the idea of going to Glastonbury. I've been to about 20+ Glastonbury's and she's only done two before and is less enamoured of the place than I am. I'm going to broach the subject with her later tonight. If I can talk her in to it and we get tickets then I'll definitely go to the efests meet up. I've been a couple of times before and really enjoyed meeting people off here. Did you get Glastonbury tickets?

• Upvote 1

Sister got engaged today. Following my other sister getting engaged last year. So two weddings - this year and next and I love a good wedding, especially when I'm involved but have no responsibilities. 

It does mean however, that I'm the  last of us not getting married and do not plan to for a long time from now, so will have to deal with that question from nosey relatives from now on. 

11 hours ago, mjsell said:

Sister got engaged today. Following my other sister getting engaged last year. So two weddings - this year and next and I love a good wedding, especially when I'm involved but have no responsibilities. 

It does mean however, that I'm the  last of us not getting married and do not plan to for a long time from now, so will have to deal with that question from nosey relatives from now on. 

congrats to both. My son's getting married later this year.

that I'm so important to someone that they spend their own free time doing things for me. 

I've no idea who you are, but you're making it almost a full-time job. I must be really REALLY important to you, or you must have the saddest life in the world. Or even both.

Anyway, thank you very much. I've not felt this special until now. :D

And you must be special too. I bet you even went to a special school, and everything.

And I'm glad you've found such a lovely website, I bet you spend all your time there. I'm sure it suits you perfectly. 

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

that I'm so important to someone that they spend their own free time doing things for me. 

I've no idea who you are, but you're making it almost a full-time job. I must be really REALLY important to you, or you must have the saddest life in the world. Or even both.

Anyway, thank you very much. I've not felt this special until now. :D

And you must be special too. I bet you even went to a special school, and everything.

And I'm glad you've found such a lovely website, I bet you spend all your time there. I'm sure it suits you perfectly. 

Have you got one of these (see below), or can't you say?

Image result for stalker

51 minutes ago, feral chile said:

:wub:

I'm intrigued.

Spend all their free time doing something for Neil, and it's a lovely website?

someone neil has shamed on here?

what are they doing?

I think he's stalking himself.