Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Very proud of my little girl :)

She has eye problems and amongst other things has to wear eye patches everyday for two hours. Not the easiest thing for a two year old.

Anyway the results of her being a good girl is a massive improvement in her vision over the last year :D

Over the moon for her. Eyesight is so precious!

I'm really glad to hear she's doing well. I had eye problems as a child - I was long sighted in one eye and short sighted in the other, which led to me having a lazy eye and a turn in my bad eye - I think I was trying to 'look' through my good eye with my bad eye.

My mother refused to let them operate to correct my squint until I was 8, because there was a small risk of blindness - but she left it too late, so I still have a lazy eye.

Very proud of my little girl :) She has eye problems and amongst other things has to wear eye patches everyday for two hours. Not the easiest thing for a two year old. Anyway the results of her being a good girl is a massive improvement in her vision over the last year :D Over the moon for her. Eyesight is so precious!
Very pleased for you that she's doing well. Our little boy - who was three weeks old today - was born with talipes (aka club foot). He's had his left leg in a cast since he was a week old. The cast gets changed each week while they manipulate his foot round. That'll happen every week for the next 2 months. Then he'll have to wear special boots and a brace, 23 hours a day for 3 months and possibly until he's 4 years old ( although only at nighttime). He'll be fine at the end of it, but I have every sympathy with you

blimey...

must be a feeling quite good today then...?

lovely!

Yeah we had an horrendous 2012 with my sisters husband passing away aged 42, leaving the wife with triplets under 10 and the wifes dad passing away.

2013 has been going very well so far...Long may it continue.

• Upvote 1

went to a frightened rabbit gig last night had a bit to drink and had to have a p..s on the way home [60 mile journey ] any way the wife pulled in to lay by all was fine till i woke up this morning head banging looking for t shirt i brought .............cant find it it !!! so off we go 30 odd miles to the lay by AND LO AND BEHOLD there it is right in the middle on the ground and its a really busy lay by lol

I move to Dorset on Saturday for 6 months to start my new job as an outdoor learning tutor. Hence the question marks next to all the 2013 festivals, but probably worth it to be doing the job of my dreams.

Wow I wish I was educated outside :lol: how do protect yourself from the elements though?