Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Turntable got delivered!

And, last night I inherited my old mans record collection. Mint condition White Album, Pepper, Sticky Fingers, Springsteen, Cream, Joni, Neil, Simon & Garfunkel, Clapton, Bob Marley, Metallica, Sepultura, Van Halen, Zeppelin, Booker T, Joan Armatrading, Nils Lofgren, The Cars, Cliff,………….. REO Speedwagon.

They smell old. Really old. Worth a few quid too.

Edited by The Nal

Showing my Stand Up material to the others at Comedy society for the first time tonight. This is the first time anyone has heard me do stand up outside of the comfort of my bedroom. Safe to say I'm absolutely bricking it, well, I was until I decided to get a couple of brothers festival strengths for dutch courage.

I am 20 today. (Sorry about all the posts on here tonight, all of my flatmates have Uni tomorrow so I thought because it is my birthday I would stay up, play Rayman, get drunk and make a few posts on here)

Happy birthday. Hope your head doesn't hurt in the morning. Hope mine doesn't too as I've had more than a couple of drinks!

Happy birthday. Hope your head doesn't hurt in the morning. Hope mine doesn't too as I've had more than a couple of drinks!

Thanks and don't worry, I'm only slightly merry, which is still a no-go for posting on here in terms of me. Tomorrow evening is when the carnage will really commence.