Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

The learners on one of my teaching courses today had to do their Microteaches, where they each have to teach a half hour session. And they all did brilliantly. Great, imaginative, fun teaching sessions.

When your learners do well you tell yourself "It's because I'm a great tutor." When they do badly you say "Well, they were a rubbish group anayway."

I drove home so proud of them. Chuffed to bits.

Life is pretty good at the moment. Here are my main points of happiness at present...

1. I have lost 2 stone over the last year and feel good about myself. Actually, i am torn between feeling proud due to my effort in losing weight and being sickened at the way i let myself go. Best to look on the positive side i suppose.

2. Still loving Oasis with the same intensity i had when i was 18. I dont get into new bands the way i did when i was 17-21 -does that happen to everyone?- and i am glad my enjoyment hasnt dipped. Its a full on addiction. Splendid.

3. I am very much in love. I've been inflicting myself on my poor partner for 10 years now and it still fills my heart with unspeakable joy to look at her beautiful little face. Apologies if you have just thrown up.

4. Off to New York in September . My first trip to the US of A. Very excited.

Life is pretty good at the moment. Here are my main points of happiness at present...

1. feel good about myself. WELL DONE YOU!

3. I am very much in love. I've been inflicting myself on my poor partner for 10 years now and it still fills my heart with unspeakable joy to look at her beautiful little face. Apologies if you have just thrown up.

THIS IS JUST LOVELY :wub:

My job this week has took me to Thurso for a week at the O'Neill Coldwater Classic

Lovely hotel, full breakfast, 2 course evening meal + pint, free tea/coffee and food during day, cheap pubs, lovely scenery and moments like this..

dsc01726or.jpg

http://www.oneill.com/cwc/ONeill_Coldwater_Classic_Series_Home.html