Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Managed to fix a girl in my works iPhone :)

She'd dropped it on the pavement and smashed the screen. Apple wanted £140 to replace it but she managed to buy a replacement off ebay for £6 (not inc P&P) and I replaced it for her in about 30 mins :) Can't believe Apple charge so much for something so simple and quick to do.

Edited by parTy animal

Managed to fix a girl in my works iPhone :)

She'd dropped it on the pavement and smashed the screen. Apple wanted £140 to replace it but she managed to buy a replacement off ebay for £6 (not inc P&P) and I replaced it for her in about 30 mins :) Can't believe Apple charge so much for something so simple and quick to do.

yea i was surprised by what apple charges, seem to recall they want a small fortune for replacing a battery!

Went to Amsterdam at the end of February from the 24th to the 27th (thurs to sun).

On the Saturday afternoon my mate Damian asked me (knowing I had ye flight details in my bag what time the flight home was. I checked, and it was 9.30pm on the 27th... Of March. Panic ensued and after looking into other options (flight £200, eurostar £150, car rental £250 each) we ended up getting a ferry back for £45.

Just booked flight and accommodation for £100 to go out for a couple of days and use our return flight! :P

Went to Amsterdam at the end of February from the 24th to the 27th (thurs to sun).

On the Saturday afternoon my mate Damian asked me (knowing I had ye flight details in my bag what time the flight home was. I checked, and it was 9.30pm on the 27th... Of March. Panic ensued and after looking into other options (flight £200, eurostar £150, car rental £250 each) we ended up getting a ferry back for £45.

Just booked flight and accommodation for £100 to go out for a couple of days and use our return flight! :P

Amsterdam is awesome, jealous!

Going in June :D

Hoping to go at least 2 more times this year, once for a stag do and once more just because!

I've kind of quit drinking* it's amazing how much more I can afford to do now!

*and started smoking more weed, which is a much cheaper habit I've found.

my daughter getting a scholarship at a private school (for a fully funded bursary for all her secondary school education) funding is skimmed off the rich people who can afford to pay the fees, so reasonable that i reckon.