Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Gutted I dont get paid until friday - i might just pop along and see what i can get outside the venue.

I made a stand and didn't buy a ticket for their summer shows on the basis that i didnt like the stuff they had released around the time of the greatest hits album, but now i've heard a couple of snippets the new stuff sounds great and i'm a bit upset. :(

I might do that anyway as I love haggling with touts. Best thing to do is go up after the 1st few support bands have played, as before the doors open is when tixs are the most expensive but after the few bands have been on they will almost give them away and never accept their 1st offer.

You might want to try Scarletmist too, most touts have realised they will lose money on Ebay so they are going there to get face value but you should be able to meet them on the day and pay cash in hand.

Edited by jump

ha, good choice! July 29th (too soon, too much to do!!)

Ace! But you don't have that much time do you?! What have you got so far? What have you left to do?

my brothers getting married on september 11th. the 10th anniversarry. not one to forget.

least i'll miss all the gushy shite on the telly about it though.

That's a hell of a date! Good timing on your bro's part!

Ace! But you don't have that much time do you?! What have you got so far? What have you left to do?

Err. We have bits of everything done but not all of anything. Still loads to do - suits, bridesmaids, rings, church stuff, etc etc etc. My mum's mostly in charge of everything, which suits me! ;)

Err. We have bits of everything done but not all of anything. Still loads to do - suits, bridesmaids, rings, church stuff, etc etc etc. My mum's mostly in charge of everything, which suits me! ;)

Ha! Excellent :) We need a cake, kilts, DJ, florist, bridesmaids dresses and favours... I think that's all that's left! :) I hope so anyway, really don't want to forget anything...

You scared? I'm excited, but a little worried about the actual ceremony... All those people looking at me... :ph34r:

Ha! Excellent :) We need a cake, kilts, DJ, florist, bridesmaids dresses and favours... I think that's all that's left! :) I hope so anyway, really don't want to forget anything...

You scared? I'm excited, but a little worried about the actual ceremony... All those people looking at me... :ph34r:

Haha, not scared, mostly can't wait! Bit nervous about the speeches - don't want to end up a blubbing mess as I know my dad will cry cos he's a sadsack - and a friend of ours sobbed through her vows so hoping I don't do that (more likely to laugh, not sure how well that'd go down!). Another friend got married in the summer and his two year old son cried through the whole ceremony saying he didn't want his mum and dad to get married :lol: I doubt you'll even notice anyone else is there until the end, and that's the scary bit over with by then!