Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I'm sure I know where you have in mind but not the weekend of Willie's birthday though. Betsy has a place in mind that she has tried and tested in the Lakes so will discuss with everyone next weekend when we are all in one place :)

As long as they allow campfires. B)

just been sent out a cheque from music magpie for £26.66. £10 from which was for an xbox game that no longer worked on my console. amazing!

definitely using this again. taken about a fortnight from start to finish but worth it for stuff just clogging up cupboards!

Aye it's pretty good. Got about £50 clearing out dvds, cds and games I no longer needed

i have a new job! i've been so unhappy at my work for the last three years and over the past 6 months they have been so evil to me and made my life hell. i've been off sick because of everything they've done to me (and they've still done their best to upset me while i've been off) and have been desperately trying to find a new job, ANY job and it's been awful trying to survive on just statutory sick pay.

i've applied for so many jobs but no one would give me an interview. finally got an interivew today for exactly the kind of job i wanted, and despite having no confidence and being a bit mentally fragile, i tried my best with the interview and they seemed impressed, then phoned half an hour later to offer me the job!

i'm really looking forward to getting my life back to normal again, back to work and earning money.

:D

Edited by _rachelbon
  • Upvote 2

i have a new job! i've been so unhappy at my work for the last three years and over the past 6 months they have been so evil to me and made my life hell. i've been off sick because of everything they've done to me (and they've still done their best to upset me while i've been off) and have been desperately trying to find a new job, ANY job and it's been awful trying to survive on just statutory sick pay.

i've applied for so many jobs but no one would give me an interview. finally got an interivew today for exactly the kind of job i wanted, and despite having no confidence and being a bit mentally fragile, i tried my best with the interview and they seemed impressed, then phoned half an hour later to offer me the job!

i'm really looking forward to getting my life back to normal again, back to work and earning money.

Nice one Rachel :D

Hope it's everything you want it to be :)

Time for a celebration!:D

nice one rachel. Onwards and upwards. :D

Marvellous news. When do you start?