Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

After much consideration me and my mates have decided to go ahead and get tickets for Bestival this year.

You won't regret it, one of my favourite festivals and always had a great time at it :D

Plus, this time next week I will be 18

Nice one, you can buy the ciders there then ;)

You won't regret it, one of my favourite festivals and always had a great time at it :D

Nice one, you can buy the ciders there then ;)

My mate unfortunately has exams so can't go to Glastonbury with me this year so Bestival makes for a really nice alternative. And presicely, and this year I am also really looking forward to getting my first pint of Brothers at Glasto too :)

My mate unfortunately has exams so can't go to Glastonbury with me this year so Bestival makes for a really nice alternative. And presicely, and this year I am also really looking forward to getting my first pint of Brothers at Glasto too :)

I was getting served at the brothers bar at 16!

BOO-YA

i don't condone underage drinking, but it was good when i was able to do it ;)!

I was getting served at the brothers bar at 16!

BOO-YA

i don't condone underage drinking, but it was good when i was able to do it ;)!

Lol my mate who's 17 who also has a BIG BUSHY BEARD tried to get served last year but failed. Although we had some spare crates it was worth a try. Mind you, he is very small. :lol:

I got a promotion!!! :D

Technically just a job title change as there is no payrise :( But still i am no longer in admin i'm now officially construction site management! bloody hell its been a long time coming. :D:D

Excellent news, they've taken their bloody time.

Just been officially offered a really exciting post-doc position at one of America's leading medical research institutes. Looks like I'll be moving to Dallas Texas in a few months! Yeeeeeha! :D

Awesome :-)

Excellent. Considering I've never even been to the states, it's always nice to hear things like that. Cheers

I very highly recommend a trip to Austin should you get the chance. I absolutely love the place and want to go back as soon as I can. Live music is a massive thing there.

Edited by kingjamma

I very highly recommend a trip to Austin should you get the chance. I absolutely love the place and want to go back as soon as I can. Live music is a massive thing there.

Yeah, so I've heard. Its only(!) a four hour drive so a few weekend trips will definitely have to be done.

Its the route goes right through Waco

dear god, where am I heading!? :wacko::lol:

Yeah, so I've heard. Its only(!) a four hour drive so a few weekend trips will definitely have to be done.

Its the route goes right through Waco

dear god, where am I heading!? :wacko::lol:

Get yourself to SXSW.. I should have been this year but skint..

I'm happy because i was flicking through my sociology notes and found that i had written 'Buzz, Buzz' next to a picture of a bumble - bee.

I can't remember when i wrote that, but it must have been a boring lecture, and that it made me happy seeing it there tonight.

Today I am happy because I can feel festival season approach as plans take shape and decisions have to be made based on line up releases :)

Smiling because plans are now made for meeting up with many of the efest crew in February, Stiff Little Fingers gig at The Barras on my birthday in March with an overnight stay at The Hilton and a relaxing holiday booked for a trip to a wee cottage on South Uist as well as camping trip for Willie's birthday in April. All before we even get to a festival!

It's going to be a good year :)

Today I am happy because I can feel festival season approach as plans take shape and decisions have to be made based on line up releases :)

Smiling because plans are now made for meeting up with many of the efest crew in February, Stiff Little Fingers gig at The Barras on my birthday in March with an overnight stay at The Hilton and a relaxing holiday booked for a trip to a wee cottage on South Uist as well as camping trip for Willie's birthday in April. All before we even get to a festival!

It's going to be a good year :)

I know a nice spot for camping in Lincolnshire in April. :)

I know a nice spot for camping in Lincolnshire in April. :)

I'm sure I know where you have in mind but not the weekend of Willie's birthday though. Betsy has a place in mind that she has tried and tested in the Lakes so will discuss with everyone next weekend when we are all in one place :)

I'm sure I know where you have in mind but not the weekend of Willie's birthday though. Betsy has a place in mind that she has tried and tested in the Lakes so will discuss with everyone next weekend when we are all in one place :)

Oi don't forget us who won't be there next weekend :O

And the Lakes would be great, not as far as Lincolnshire :lol: