Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Things to be happy about?

Got a great job,

3 excellent and beautiful sons,

a dog that doesnt like anyone but me,

a ton of amazing friends,

Parents that think the sun shines from my behind,

but best of all, and the thing i'm most happy about, is that this year, in a few short months .....

..... after nearly 20 tears of waiting

.....I get to marry my very best friend and soulmate!!!

So Yes, I'm really really happy!!!

Life is good xxx

• Upvote 1

Congrtas (!) but didn't you get that promotion months ago though?

sort of - I have been doing the job and was told the promotion was coming but nothing had officially changed. Now at least i have the proper title! I think it only got changed because the MD was in a training session i was delivering last week and when i introduced myself as a document controller he corrected me - the following day my title had been changed!

Just turns out its not what you know...lol

sort of - I have been doing the job and was told the promotion was coming but nothing had officially changed. Now at least i have the proper title! I think it only got changed because the MD was in a training session i was delivering last week and when i introduced myself as a document controller he corrected me - the following day my title had been changed!

Just turns out its not what you know...lol

Either way well done and sounds like a good excuse for a piss up.

Went to ASDAs today and there was a promotional deal. Buy the local paper for 49p and you get a free Prince CD, a Mama Mia poster and a rather good pen.

The Prince CD is OK. It's for promotional purposes. Methinks if he's doing promotions maybe he's warming up for Glasto.

The Mama Mia poster is for the young daughter of my neighbours, who went to see it last week and

I needed a new decent pen.

So quite a lot of 49p and I might even read the evening paper.