Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Everything is breaking at work - the heating is gone, as is the ball cannons, slush machine, stapler, photo printer and ball juggler. This means one grumpy boss!

Just realised i posted this is the wrong thread oops! As you can probablt guess - things breaking do not make me or my boss happy!

Anyway - happy thing is that i'm working christmas even (which some people may dislike but i quite like) we get to go in fancy dress, work a short shift, get paid extra, get free food and a general fun festive atmosphere.

they were going to make you sleep in a cupboard? :(

:lol:

:lol:

There's a big cupboard up the stairs in my folk's house which doesnt get used and they were looking to convert it into a wee bedroom thing for me cos there's literally nowhere else for me to sleep, but the weather screwed up any chance of that. They had originally said it would still be ok but turns out its waaaay too cold.

I'm not complaining. The hotel is attached to the pub I plan to be in on xmas eve :P