Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Get yourself out in Newcastle this weekend then! :lol:

Not quite what I meant - drunken slags ladies doing that is nothing special. I mean girls who are just out and about during the day.

edit; Actually, having seen the photo, I'm hoping it snows in Blackpool this weekend!

Edited by Gre

I don't know why girls go out without coats/tights on in the cold weather. Its just being irresponsible really. Being froze can ruin my night so wouldn't they rather a coat than a shitey night?

£1.50 to put your coat in the cloakroom at the club vs another bottle of VK blue. These are considerations you have to make when your skint though in my town you can tell who the over 30's are by who's wearing a coat.

Newcastle is a great night out, need another trip there :)

One has been discussed but it's a matter of timing.

I don't know why girls go out without coats/tights on in the cold weather. Its just being irresponsible really. Being froze can ruin my night so wouldn't they rather a coat than a shitey night?

Thing is, they don't actually feel the cold.

i always see loads of girls in glasgow on a saturday night wearing tiny wee dresses with no coat, in the middle of winter. i don't know how they can't feel the cold.

The alcohol coat :)

edit; Plus, girls putting appearance ahead of practicality is hardly a rare occurence!

Edited by Gre

The alcohol coat :)

edit; Plus, girls putting appearance ahead of practicality is hardly a rare occurence!

i still feel the cold even when i'm pished.

i don't understand why people think they will look better if they don't wear a coat.. as if wearing one will make them look horrible. it's ridiculous. and stupid.

• Upvote 1

i still feel the cold even when i'm pished.

i don't understand why people think they will look better if they don't wear a coat.. as if wearing one will make them look horrible. it's ridiculous. and stupid.

+1

I agree. Wouldn't harm them to put some tights on either. The bare legged look is nice, in summer.

what is loony dook?

The name "Loony dook" is a combination of "Loony" (short for "lunatic") and dook, a Lowland Scots term meaning "dunk". A recently instituted event whereby people dive into the freezing waters of the Firth of Forth on New Year's Day, often in fancy dress. In recent years the event has attracted people from all over the world, including many people visiting Edinburgh to celebrate Hogmanay. Proposals to charge people to participate in this event was recently announced, the proceeds of which will benefit RNLI South Queensferry

The name "Loony dook" is a combination of "Loony" (short for "lunatic") and dook, a Lowland Scots term meaning "dunk". A recently instituted event whereby people dive into the freezing waters of the Firth of Forth on New Year's Day, often in fancy dress. In recent years the event has attracted people from all over the world, including many people visiting Edinburgh to celebrate Hogmanay. Proposals to charge people to participate in this event was recently announced, the proceeds of which will benefit RNLI South Queensferry

Will you be taking the plunge or just looking on?